The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
All the projection, speculation and Peoples Court ass theories in here :russ:
Let me keep spamming twitter posts
Surely that’s all factual evidence
aceattorney-phoenix-wright.gif

Headass:dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

This a simp tweet but it does raise a good question.

Why hasn't jay commented on this, like at all? He got time to complain about people calling him a capitalist on clubhouse but he can't say a word of support for someone on his team that also made a hit record with his wife?

Because Jay is smart and NEVER comments on anything controversial.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

Yeah. Tory definitely got in Kelsey’s ear and that’s why she switched her story. Someone coached her to recant her statement and just say “I can’t recall” but she basically admitted the $1 million dollar offer conversation etc. 🤧

He probably shot at the ground to scare Meg on some drunken shyt and Meg got grazed/hit etc. 😳

I do think Meg added the sauce on it and embellished her story too because that “dance bytch” shyt is clearly cap 🤣🤣🤣

However we will never know the truth 🫠

I don't get why these nikkas keep actin like everything and everyone ain't say it was tory

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You act like there isn't bias for Tory/against Megan as well.

Like I said before, everyone reporting on this is biased. Every. One. People are sharing sources whose bias matches their own. And it's fine. These people aren't judges or legal representatives, so they're allowed to be biased. It's human nature. But to act as if only one side is biased is completely and utterly dishonest.
Why do y’all keep quoting me just because I don’t believe that bytch. One of em admitted to lying back in September and the other one is either changing her story or keeping specifics under wraps.

Go back to LSA fakkit :unimpressed:

Matter of fact… bytch don’t quote me again. I won’t respond :unimpressed:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why do y’all keep quoting me just because I don’t believe that bytch. One of em admitted to lying back in September and the other one is either changing her story or keeping specifics under wraps.

Go back to LSA fakkit :unimpressed:

Matter of fact… bytch don’t quote me again. I won’t respond :unimpressed:

I quote posts when they bring to mind a point I want to make. I don't pay attention to user names. I won't remember yours, so relax. lol

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because Jay is smart and NEVER comments on anything controversial.

And to be honest, neither does his wife. They never once have gotten involved in events that have nothing to do with them, so people expecting them to speak out all the time are wasting their time.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I feel like the defense has done just enough to dismiss the initial charges. They clearly all were fighting for that gun at some point and he’s the only one charged, I think they added the new charge for back up and it’ll likely stick. If I had to bet.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Yeah. Tory definitely got in Kelsey’s ear and that’s why she switched her story. Someone coached her to recant her statement and just say “I can’t recall” but she basically admitted the $1 million dollar offer conversation etc. 🤧

He probably shot at the ground to scare Meg on some drunken shyt and Meg got grazed/hit etc. 😳

I do think Meg added the sauce on it and embellished her story too because that “dance bytch” shyt is clearly cap 🤣🤣🤣

However we will never know the truth 🫠

Well Kelsey is alledgly the baby mother of a Dude that works for J. Prince. J. Prince is connected with Carl Crawford so technically money wouldn't even have to change hands at least from Tori to Kelsey for her to accept a bribe and I doubt that Tori has a way to transfer a million to her without anyone knowing.

Kelsey could've changed her story to spite Meg without getting a dime from Tori

Finally she could've initially fingered Tori to get the blame off of her and now that she's unlikely to be charged felt free to change her story.

Either way especially with the Prosecution deciding to not call the Neighbor and Meg's bodyguard being out of pocket means the only way Tori gets convicted is if the Jury was biased from the jump other than that Tori walks.