The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps

This a simp tweet but it does raise a good question.

Why hasn't jay commented on this, like at all? He got time to complain about people calling him a capitalist on clubhouse but he can't say a word of support for someone on his team that also made a hit record with his wife?

Look at the trial thus far..

Would YOU put your name on the line for Meg?

Daps

This a simp tweet but it does raise a good question.

Why hasn't jay commented on this, like at all? He got time to complain about people calling him a capitalist on clubhouse but he can't say a word of support for someone on his team that also made a hit record with his wife?

I'm confused what y'all want at this point :unimpressed:. Some wondering why Jay didn't make a statement other's speculating roc nation is the reason tory is in this situation.

Daps
I’m still not seeing the motive for Tory shooting Meg. Especially if it was her and Kelsey who were having the altercation.
Everyone was arguing. Both Megan and kelsey said there were other arguments that took place in the car, you don't think either are a credible source until kelsey say's something that confirms your opinion on megan so I guess there will remain to be 'no other motive' .

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Meg probably did do it, i never seen a straight nikka pull out hair

He pulled out hair in the process of dragging her out the car. There was a struggle. At least that is what Kelsey once claimed

Then they eventually all got back in the car and then got stopped

Also having a hard time believing Tory allowed them both back into his car if Kelsey really had just grabbed his gun and started firing hitting Meg. Considering it was his driver and car

And maybe it wasn't his gun. But how did the gun get into the car? How did Kelsey come into possession of it if she is the trigger person? Did Kelsey somehow get the gun into Torys car without him knowing? The girls were in swim suits. Did she have a large purse. Believe Megan's luggage was in the trunk but when/why did Kelsey have access to the trunk and when she have the time to go into Meg's bags

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Everyone was arguing. Both Megan and kelsey said there were other arguments that took place in the car, you don't think either are a credible source until kelsey say's something that confirms your opinion on megan so I guess there will remain to be 'no other motive' .
you're all over this thread going all out for megan don't talk to me about bias lol

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:wow: I’m not one to use these terms but the hate Megan is getting is CRAZY :wow:

There are people in my social circle who I KNOW had NEVER listened to / knew Tory Lanez before this trial who are going HARD against Megan :wow:

This case is awful :dahell:

It’s like the black Amber Heard but in this case the victim was actually shot :wow:

The vitriol is fukking misogyny :wow: and I’ve never used that term before :wow:

With Jonny Depp it made sense because it was a global A List Superstar vs his gold digging crazy wife but some of the hate toward Megan is unfounded and Tory Lanez / Kelsey aren’t that relevant.

This is :scust:

who gives a fukk if they listened or knew him
im tried of hoes word being the end all be all and getting men jammed up and ending their careers just cause they said so, we aint believing shyt off a hoes word.... and like it goes to show bytches lying about fighting in the car, residue on her hand
its way more than a he shot me case and it shows, stop caping for these trollips

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Drunk

And felt Meg disrespected him based on what Meg and Kelsey told investigators

Ppl get shot all the time over the silliest of things
Don't forget Tory has a history of that type of shyt.

Sucker punched August for not shaking his hand. Pulled a gun on some local rapper that accepted his rap challenge.
Tried to fight Travis Scott over comments that one of them stole the others style.

Dude has a history of acting irrationally violent over perceived disrespect, especially when it comes to his music.

Getting drunk and shooting at the ground because Meg called his music trash just sounds like some shyt Tory lanez would do

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This makes sense but I also expect more for an artist roc nation's invested so much into. Then again it's very possible he could be supporting her from the background.

I’d be surprised if Jay gave a fukk honestly. These artists are just that…ARTISTS. This ain’t Olive Garden where when your here your family. These are all business arraignments