The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Exactly thats where Meg messed up from day one, she ran to social media to get approval from the mentally ill that populate twitter.

All she had to do was just say I was shot, leave social media alone, dont do any interviews, dont talk about it and I guarantee her and her team would be washing Tory throughly in court right now.
Bingo. Also exploiting the Breonna Taylor killing by police. Helping to flame the black men/women gender wars during the George Floyd uprising #protectblackwomen ( the “No one cares about black women being killed by police bs”)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
it never made sense to me that he beat the brakes out of Kelsey, dragged her, shot Meg - and then they all just got back in the SUV to head home until they were pulled over

does that really make sense to people?

:hubie:
Kelsey had photos of bruises and pulled out hair. If he really whooped Kelsey i aint rolling with him, ima just wait for the verdict

unless the reason he beat her is because she made the gun go off..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelsey had photos of bruises and pulled out hair. If he really whooped Kelsey i aint rolling with him, ima just wait for the verdict

unless the reason he beat her is because she made the gun go off..

The testimony from the independent eyewitness Sean Kelly may shed more light on what occured.

He will testify that Meg gave Kelsey the beats, Kelsey pulled out the gun.

Details are in this billboard article link:

The muzzle flash was also witnessed coming from closer to Kelsey.

Tory and the bodyguard may have been trying to disarm her.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The testimony from the independent eyewitness Sean Kelly may shed more light on what occured.

Meg probably did do it, i never seen a straight nikka pull out hair

Daps
I come in here, see the essays written and expect some updates.

But nope, it’s just Meg stans reposting the same twitter ho babble that no one cares about.

Every post from this breh is about “Meg Stan’s” or “simps”. Breh riding harder for Tory then dudes riding for meg and he don’t even realize it.
:skip:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I'm so confused

This shyt shouldnt be this complicated

Ppl involved should be ashamed

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly thats where Meg messed up from day one, she ran to social media to get approval from the mentally ill that populate twitter.

All she had to do was just say I was shot, leave social media alone, dont do any interviews, dont talk about it and I guarantee her and her team would be washing Tory throughly in court right now.
Its not Meg vs Tory.
Its Tory vs the state

Your “all she had to do” sounds extremely evil because she’s not a legitimate victim. For Meg its a PR/clout assignment. Tory is in a fight for his freedom, career, etc.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

This a simp tweet but it does raise a good question.

Why hasn't jay commented on this, like at all? He got time to complain about people calling him a capitalist on clubhouse but he can't say a word of support for someone on his team that also made a hit record with his wife?

Because Jay wasn’t there that night and has no responsibility whatsoever to comment on some shyt he wasn’t apart of?

Jay has spent the better part of 15 years making sure he’s not mired in ANY “nikka shyt” (except for the Solange incident) so why would he step into the muck now? Thats retarded

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

The witness never said he seen one of the females pull out the gun

Did say 2 were beating on a woman. The beating happened after the shooting

Kelsey originally told investigators Tory and co were moving towards Meg and she moved in front of their way. Tory began to beat her and proceeded to move her out the way. She then jumped into the driver’s seat of the SUV and “jerked” the vehicle to “cause a distraction.”

“It worked,” she said. “It did exactly what I wanted it to. It got Tory away from Megan. … He got to me really quick and started pulling me by my hair. He was pulling me by my hair really hard.” Dragging her out the car like stated in her text. She did have a bald spot and bruises

The witness did say he seen the muzzle flash
closer to the female which also supports Kelsey version of events when she first spoke to investigators

Harris described her own position as being outside the car but still behind her passenger door, in very close proximity to the gunfire

Trying to find the whole witness statement. Wonder what position the 2 men were in relation to the female according to the witness. Worth noting he couldn't identify who was who

Let's not forget it was also revealed in court that Kelsey had called someone while all the craziness was happening so that they could listen in. Not the behavior of someone guilty of a crime

That isn’t what a person who just committed a crime would do

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Because Jay wasn’t there that night and has no responsibility whatsoever to comment on some shyt he wasn’t apart of?

Jay has spent the better part of 15 years making sure he’s not mired in ANY “nikka shyt” (except for the Solange incident) so why would he step into the muck now? Thats retarded

This makes sense but I also expect more for an artist roc nation's invested so much into. Then again it's very possible he could be supporting her from the background.