The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Given the mess this trial has been the DA bringing this case to trial looks more and more questionable

Not one concrete thing has been shown....which is amazing becaise i actually think an accidental discharge happened with three drunk idiots
same thing I figured, meg and kensley was fighting over tory, tory tried to break it up his short ass couldn’t stop shyt so he shot at the ground to scare them. Meg gets hit by debris, police arrive , all of them are drunk and cant get their shyt togather and here we are.

Both of their lawyers are trash and doing them no favors

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Yeah. Tory definitely got in Kelsey’s ear and that’s why she switched her story. Someone coached her to recant her statement and just say “I can’t recall” but she basically admitted the $1 million dollar offer conversation etc. 🤧

He probably shot at the ground to scare Meg on some drunken shyt and Meg got grazed/hit etc. 😳

I do think Meg added the sauce on it and embellished her story too because that “dance bytch” shyt is clearly cap 🤣🤣🤣

However we will never know the truth 🫠

So your telling me this nikka has an account of Tory telling him he shot at the ground, which is a huge thing for this case and he's in Qatar watching the world cup final instead?? :laff::laff::laff:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah. Tory definitely got in Kelsey’s ear and that’s why she switched her story. Someone coached her to recant her statement and just say “I can’t recall” but she basically admitted the $1 million dollar offer conversation etc. 🤧

He probably shot at the ground to scare Meg on some drunken shyt and Meg got grazed/hit etc. 😳

I do think Meg added the sauce on it and embellished her story too because that “dance bytch” shyt is clearly cap 🤣🤣🤣

However we will never know the truth 🫠

The independent eyewitness is going to testify Meg got out the car, started giving Kelsey the beats. Then he saw one of the females (probably Kelsey) pull the gun and point it at Meg.

Hearing gunshots.

Seeing Tory and the bodyguard giving Kelsey some more beats.

Seing a muzzle flash appear closer to Kelsey.

The eyewitness will be deemed to be more objective and he was actually witnessing the event take place. This bodyguard's statement, if he even returns, will be negated.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
:wow: I’m not one to use these terms but the hate Megan is getting is CRAZY :wow:

There are people in my social circle who I KNOW had NEVER listened to / knew Tory Lanez before this trial who are going HARD against Megan :wow:

This case is awful :dahell:

It’s like the black Amber Heard but in this case the victim was actually shot :wow:

The vitriol is fukking misogyny :wow: and I’ve never used that term before :wow:

With Jonny Depp it made sense because it was a global A List Superstar vs his gold digging crazy wife but some of the hate toward Megan is unfounded and Tory Lanez / Kelsey aren’t that relevant.

This is :scust:

Stop it breh. They all acted goofy that night and Megan was even goofier after that. Giving an interview to gayle king lying and comparing her situation to that of breonna Taylor (time magazine) who was sleeping in her own home and murdered. The three of them was on some goofy shyt that night and not being 100% truthful on what went down.

Daps
The independent eyewitness is going to testify Meg got out the car, started giving Kelsey the beats. Then he saw one of the females (probably Kelsey) pull the gun and point it at Meg.

Hearing gunshots.

Seeing Tory and the bodyguard giving Kelsey some more beats.

Seing a muzzle flash appear closer to Kelsey.

The eyewitness will be deemed to be more objective and he was actually witnessing the event take place. This bodyguard's statement, if he even returns, will be negated.
for the milionth time, that witness also said he saw 2 men beating 1 woman like they were trying to kill her

Then he saw one of the females (probably Kelsey) pull the gun and point it at Meg.
This was never said. Stop lying

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m so tired of this trial, and i have a feeling much like a trial, it’s not about who’s right or wrong it’s about what you can prove, and how much doubt you can create.

It’s so many people getting their agendas off on this and using this as a platform to gain more clout

If that man shot her, then he needs to go to jail, if she lying, then she needs to face the same backlash they were giving Tory,

And Meg keeps switching her story up and trying to play off women’s emotions in the court of public opinion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m so tired of this trial, and i have a feeling much like a trial, it’s not about who’s right or wrong it’s about what you can prove, and how much doubt you can create.

It’s so many people getting their agendas off on this and using this as a platform to gain more clout

If that man shot her, then he needs to go to jail, if she lying, then she needs to face the same backlash they were giving Tory,

And Meg keeps switching her story up and trying to play off women’s emotions in the court of public opinion

Yeah Meg's credibility is a bit shaky at this point with all the lies and inconsistencies

And didn't Meg commit perjury for lying about the physical altercation between her and Kelsey?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the end.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah Meg's credibility is a bit shaky at this point with all the lies and inconsistencies

And didn't Meg commit perjury for lying about the physical altercation between her and Kelsey?

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the end.
I got a feeling it will be inconclusive, but boy if it’s found out she’s lying Twitter might implode

Daps

Exactly thats where Meg messed up from day one, she ran to social media to get approval from the mentally ill that populate twitter.

All she had to do was just say I was shot, leave social media alone, dont do any interviews, dont talk about it and I guarantee her and her team would be washing Tory throughly in court right now.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
These Meg stans keep polluting the thread with agenda based BS. Do y’all ever take a break from this shyt? :scust:

You act like there isn't bias for Tory/against Megan as well.

Like I said before, everyone reporting on this is biased. Every. One. People are sharing sources whose bias matches their own. And it's fine. These people aren't judges or legal representatives, so they're allowed to be biased. It's human nature. But to act as if only one side is biased is completely and utterly dishonest.