The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
He had a few bars on daystar implying she was never shot.

And I don't know what your definition of getting shot is, but if a bullet strikes close enough that bullet fragments get stuck in your foot, it's considered a gunshot injury. The context doesn't change.
And he got on live and lied multiple times and implied megan wasnt shot pointing at so many reasons "why"

Around the 8 minute mark he starts explaing stuff. Around the 12:30 is where he's talking about both the "people's" speculation and his own speculation.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That's why they made message boards. To speculate about shyt.
I am talking about the entire situation from people making biased think pieces for their side to people arguing their side on various forms of public and private media. Also, taking a side is not speculating about the outcome. I have no problem with speculation. What I have a problem with is people arguing a side from a position of certainty, when no certainty can be established until all of the evidence is presented. Especially when it seems their position is based solely on which side they like the most.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
All I take from this case is how easy it is to create and expose the rift in genders in the Black community. Instead of all of us setting back and waiting to see how the evidence plays out, too many of us have already taken sides and are arguing for those sides out of ignorance and the desire to be right.
What bothers me is how gender-centric of an issue it has become. This is an issue between two very messy people. It is not an issue of protecting black women, nor is it an indictment of the evils of man or all that, yet this has become the primary focus of this issue. What should be an issue of rappers seemingly always caught up in fukkery, has turned into some odd bullshyt and has drowned actual proper sentiments. This occurs with too much regularity in the black community and it is tiring. I am beginning to understand why some say there is no black community, why some say "I only care about me and my own". :francis:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What bothers me is how gender-centric of an issue it has become. This is an issue between two very messy people. It is not an issue of protecting black women, nor is it an indictment of the evils of man or all that, yet this has become the primary focus of this issue. What should be an issue of rappers seemingly always caught up in fukkery, has turned into some odd bullshyt and has drowned actual proper sentiments. This occurs with too much regularity in the black community and it is tiring. I am beginning to understand why some say there is no black community, why some say "I only care about me and my own". :francis:
I had no idea how divisive this story was till I read the comments on the 50 post.

Some black women are acting like Tory (or whoever) shot all black women.
its super strange.
people are living through celebrities at levels I never considered.

I couldnt imagine dating a chick whose brain worked like that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:wow: I’m not one to use these terms but the hate Megan is getting is CRAZY :wow:

There are people in my social circle who I KNOW had NEVER listened to / knew Tory Lanez before this trial who are going HARD against Megan :wow:

This case is awful :dahell:

It’s like the black Amber Heard but in this case the victim was actually shot :wow:

The vitriol is fukking misogyny :wow: and I’ve never used that term before :wow:

With Jonny Depp it made sense because it was a global A List Superstar vs his gold digging crazy wife but some of the hate toward Megan is unfounded and Tory Lanez / Kelsey aren’t that relevant.

This is :scust:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah. Tory definitely got in Kelsey’s ear and that’s why she switched her story. Someone coached her to recant her statement and just say “I can’t recall” but she basically admitted the $1 million dollar offer conversation etc. 🤧

He probably shot at the ground to scare Meg on some drunken shyt and Meg got grazed/hit etc. 😳

I do think Meg added the sauce on it and embellished her story too because that “dance bytch” shyt is clearly cap 🤣🤣🤣

However we will never know the truth 🫠