The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But to not mention Kelsey or the shooting in the text

We know the shooting occured hours before...Gives me the vibes of someone with something to hide,not wanting to say too much

And so is everyone lying and being unrealistic except for Tory who's story has changed multiple times as well?

Interesting the bodyguard had Tory giving a different account of events than Meg and Kelsey

That Tory was drunk and just shooting at the ground

Of course a guilty person is going to try to twist the truth in their favor but if I'm to believe Meg, Kelsey and the bodyguard were all once a part of some coordinated effort, or at least pressured to, make Tory look like the spawn of the devil the bodyguard failed

Yeah we will have to wait to see if he returns to the country to testify. But a lot of suspicious activity right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol yeah i said in another post that one is interesting

wonder why he disappeared :patrice:

if he really got offed or kidnapped or some shyt or paid to disappear in such a high profile case then this shyt really is like a movie :wow:
Right. I thought it was Tory's bodyguard who dipped...now NONE of the bodyguards on either side wanna talk :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But wouldn't Megan have already known that Tory was fukking her friend? Why would tory be apologizing for that?

Meg knew. I think Meg's position was that Tory betrayed her by revealing this information.

Meg 'back doored ' Kelsey. He essentially pitted them against each other at that point. He started a chain of events that led to a physical altercation between them then a shooting.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Well, good luck to him trying to convince the jury he was only apologizing profusely and blaming his action that night on being too drunk only because he told Kelsey that Megan fukked him.

Cmon. There were more arguments in the car than the "love triangle" shyt, both megan and kelsey confirmed that.
Megan and Kelsey are also confirmed liars. Bottom line is he couldve easily apologized for throwing fuel on the fire to make shyt escalate the way they did with exposing that secret. On top of apologizing for doing what he did in the first place.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
lol yeah i said in another post that one is interesting

wonder why he disappeared :patrice:

if he really got offed or kidnapped or some shyt or paid to disappear in such a high profile case then this shyt really is like a movie :wow:
He's not missing they found him over seas for the world cup. Don't know why he miss the case or if they felt like his testimony wasn't that important since he wasn't actually there. Kinda strange tho since he supposedly had a face to face meeting with Tory for an apology, you'd think what was said during that meeting would be important to this case.

Daps
Meg knew. I think Meg's position was that Tory betrayed her.

Meg 'back doored ' Kelsey. He essentially pitted them against each other at that point. He started a chain of events that led to a physical altercation between them then a shooting.
They were also coming for one anothers career and accolades in the car.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Megan and Kelsey are also confirmed liars. Bottom line is he couldve easily apologized for throwing fuel on the fire to make shyt escalate the way they did with exposing that secret. On top of apologizing for doing what he did in the first place.
All three of them are confirmed liars.

Don't forget this nikka was gaslighting the world saying she didn't get shot for 2 years. I don't think you can take any of their words at face value.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All three of them are confirmed liars.

Don't forget this nikka was gaslighting the world saying she didn't get shot for 2 years. I don't think you can take any of their words at face value.
I don't remember him saying she didn't get shot. She was acting like she got shot in her feet when in reality she got shot near her feet. That literally changes the whole context of what happened.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Tory is the one who amped the argument up by exposing Meg and Kelsey were eskimo twins :dead:
But Meg kicked the drama off getting kicked out of the party, and was more than likely acting like an insufferable bytch during that car ride. Plus she was fukking her best friends man, fukk she need an apology for?

That little comment from Tory, while being some hoe ass shyt, most likely wasn't the most offensive thing said in that car that night.

Daps
Well see if the juror's believe that.

Yea kelsey's a certified liar until she says certain conflicting things about megan for you to repeat :russell: .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't remember him saying she didn't get shot. She was acting like she got shot in her feet when in reality she got shot near her feet. That literally changes the whole context of what happened.
He had a few bars on daystar implying she was never shot.

And I don't know what your definition of getting shot is, but if a bullet strikes close enough that bullet fragments get stuck in your foot, it's considered a gunshot injury. The context doesn't change.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The prosecutor also brought a criminalist along with a firearm expert.

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

nikkas would know this if they watched NBC Dateline …. :wow: What a fukking show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But Meg kicked the drama off getting kicked out of the party, and was more than likely acting like an insufferable bytch during that car ride. Plus she was fukking her best friends man, fukk she need an apology for?

That little comment from Tory, while being some hoe ass shyt, most likely wasn't the most offensive thing said in that car that night.
There were stages.