The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because he apologized doesn't necessarily mean he apologized for shooting Meg.

He could have been apologizing for causing this chain of events in the first place. His statement about sleeping with the both of them caused this chain reaction of events which led to the shooting, which appears at this point that Kelsey is the shooter.

That statement about Meg's bodyguard meeting Tory one on one a day after doesn't sound realistic. :patrice:
But wouldn't Megan have already known that Tory was fukking her friend? Why would tory be apologizing for that?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All I take from this case is how easy it is to create and expose the rift in genders in the Black community. Instead of all of us setting back and waiting to see how the evidence plays out, too many of us have already taken sides and are arguing for those sides out of ignorance and the desire to be right.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

He could have been apologizing for causing this chain of events in the first place. His statement about sleeping with the both of them caused this chain reaction of events which led to the shooting, which appears at this point that Kelsey is the shooter.

That statement about Meg's bodyguard meeting Tory one on one a day after doesn't sound realistic. :patrice:

But to not mention Kelsey or the shooting in the text

We know the shooting occured hours before...Gives me the vibes of someone with something to hide,not wanting to say too much

And so is everyone lying and being unrealistic except for Tory who's story has changed multiple times as well?

Interesting the bodyguard had Tory giving a different account of events than Meg and Kelsey

That Tory was drunk and just shooting at the ground

Of course a guilty person is going to try to twist the truth in their favor but if I'm to believe Meg, Kelsey and the bodyguard were all once a part of some coordinated effort, or at least pressured to, make Tory look like the spawn of the devil the bodyguard failed

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
But wouldn't Megan have already known that Tory was fukking her friend? Why would tory be apologizing for that?
The defense could very well just make the argument that he was apologizing for letting that secret out during their argument in the car, that led to Kelsey and Meg to have a falling out

Daps

Well, good luck to him trying to convince the jury he was only apologizing profusely and blaming his action that night on being too drunk only because he told Kelsey that Megan fukked him.

Cmon. There were more arguments in the car than the "love triangle" shyt, both megan and kelsey confirmed that.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The defense could very well just make the argument that he was apologizing for letting that secret out during their argument in the car, that led to Kelsey and Meg to have a falling out
I'm not really talking about a legal argument because I don't think the prosecution has proven guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, mostly because of the shoddy ass investigation leaving them nothing to work with. The fact that they didn't test everyone's DNA means they can't rule anything out.

That said from what I've heard so far, it sounds like Tory more than likely did that shyt. Him apologizing to those three people only makes sense if he's apologizing for the shooting, why the fukk would the bodyguard care about Tory fukking Meg and Kelsey?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the bodyguard?
lol yeah i said in another post that one is interesting

wonder why he disappeared :patrice:

if he really got offed or kidnapped or some shyt or paid to disappear in such a high profile case then this shyt really is like a movie :wow:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
All I take from this case is how easy it is to create and expose the rift in genders in the Black community. Instead of all of us setting back and waiting to see how the evidence plays out, too many of us have already taken sides and are arguing for those sides out of ignorance and the desire to be right.

That's why they made message boards. To speculate about shyt.