The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Yes, but they also mentioned that it was fired 5 times? And that it being inconclusive in such a scenario is damning.

I'm not gonna say he's innocent (espeically with the bodyguard news), but this pokes a lot of holes

The prosecutor also brought a criminalist along with a firearm expert.

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

"Prosecutors called another expert after Rathinam, Randy Zepeda, a criminalist for the LAPD who said DNA is not always left behind or found on objects.

Zepeda's testimony corroborates the LAPD's findings in the investigation: Lanez's DNA was not found on the magazine of the gun, but the DNA results were inconclusive on the handgun."

Yall can't prove thru science I shot the gun. But you want the jury to believe I did because my accuser SAID SO!?

👂 you

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edison — who was not present when the gunfire erupted, but who received the panicked text from Megan’s former friend Kelsey Harris stating, “Help/Tory shot meg/911” — told authorities that Lanez apologized to him face-to-face during the meeting at a private residence, saying he was very drunk and was just shooting at the ground when Megan was accidentally struck, a source with knowledge of the situation says

I still think that meg text you sent can be explained as him apologizing for something other than shooting her.

the bodyguard part is interesting though.

i guess carl crawford and j. prince must really be out here offing witnesses like frank underwood :wow:

either way, i still stand by my claim nobody said dance bytch dance

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

There were other reports that should they did hundreds of tests though.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I don't think anyone quoted the exact phone call. In the transcripts at the preliminary hearing they had one part of the call quoted.

Megan said on her IG, he was apologizing during a jail phone call.

She clearly misspoke, because I don't remember that this week.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Rocnation/ RollingStone is threatening 50 Cent so you know a hit piece is coming

That is the editor of rolling stone and Rocnation is using it to run hit Peices on celebrities like Dababy, Tory Lanez and others who they don’t like.

Its INSANE how biased these publications are.

50 is the troll of trolls and very problematic in his own right but to make such a thinly veiled threat for the hit piece that is SURE to come…they ain’t even trying to hide it anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory also sent Megan this text

Interesting

Wonder what he was referring to that would lead him to say he was " too drunk" and that Meg "would never speak to him"

No mention of the "shooter" Kelsey

This text was sent the day after the incident or hours later...before he suggested Meg was lying about everything...even getting shot ...

Also the apology to the "missing" bodyguard (Edison)

Edison — who was not present when the gunfire erupted, but who received the panicked text from Megan’s former friend Kelsey Harris stating, “Help/Tory shot meg/911” — told authorities that Lanez apologized to him face-to-face during the meeting at a private residence, saying he was very drunk and was just shooting at the ground when Megan was accidentally struck, a source with knowledge of the situation says

Because he apologized doesn't necessarily mean he apologized for shooting Meg.

He could have been apologizing for causing this chain of events in the first place. His statement about sleeping with the both of them caused this chain reaction of events which led to the shooting, which appears at this point that Kelsey is the shooter.

That statement about Meg's bodyguard meeting Tory one on one a day after doesn't sound realistic. :patrice:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

spongebob-fish.gif

Maybe social media was a mistake

Last edited: