The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How thee fukk would Kelsey know that Tory really has a gun in HIS car or where he keeps it to commander the shyt and start bucking at Meg?
why are you acting like they were strangers? they used to fukk. maybe she saw him go for the gun/put the gun away in the car before (i'm not even saying this happened, but since you brought it up like it was impossible for Kelsey to know these things, I disagree, it seems very possible to me that she knew where the gun was in the car of a man she used to have some kind of sexual relationship with)

Why if Kelsey really shot Meg is Tory calling from Jail apologizing?
because he was fukking Megan behind her back after she was back in Texas with covid

Meeting up with her to apologize and telling her he’s sorry to both Kesley and Meg, and why does Kelsey send text messages immediately after the fracas saying that Tory shot Meg?
again for Kelsey because he was fukking Meg behind her back. apologies to Meg because he was flirting (possibly more) with Kylie Jenner which led to Megan getting belligerent and kicked out of her house. as for the text messages, I don't know, why doesn't Kelsey remember that Tory shot her under oath then?

the rest of your post is just your own conjecture. :manny:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So... is tory innocent or guilty?
i believe he will be found not guilty based on the way things are going in this trial.

i can't say whether he is actually innocent or guilty. that's the most any of us can say since people who were literally in the car were highly intoxicated and can't even tell you what happened.

i do feel pretty confident that the "dance bytch dance" statement before he started shooting at her feet is completely made up though.

:manny:

Daps
it never made sense to me that he beat the brakes out of Kelsey, dragged her, shot Meg - and then they all just got back in the SUV to head home until they were pulled over

does that really make sense to people?

:hubie:
He shot megan and then beat kelsey as she was walking up to see if megan was okay. Kelsey sent a text in real time asking if she should got to urgent care because everything hurt and this text was requested by the prosecution to be used for evidence and approved, and she had 2 bruises on her legs, her top was ripped, and a bald patch on her head.

The thing about her getting back in the car doesnt make zero sense because it was dark and her phone died, i guess you could say question someone would get back in the car with someone who assaulted and shot them but that's what she did.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shot megan and then beat kelsey as she was walking up to see if megan was okay. Kelsey sent a text in real time asking if she should got to urgent care because everything hurt and this text was requested by the prosecution to be used for evidence and approved, and she had 2 bruises on her legs, her top was ripped, and a bald patch on her head.

The thing about her getting back in the car doesnt make zero sense because it was dark and her phone died, i guess you could say question someone would get back in the car with someone who assaulted and shot them but that's what she did.
you should write fan fic

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i believe he will be found not guilty based on the way things are going in this trial.

i can't say whether he is actually innocent or guilty. that's the most any of us can say since people who were literally in the car were highly intoxicated and can't even tell you what happened.

i do feel pretty confident that the "dance bytch dance" statement before he started shooting at her feet is completely made up though.

:manny:
Sounds like a line a B list/C list actor would say in a straight to DVD/Tubi hood movie.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

How does this align the DNA on the gun?

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
why are you acting like they were strangers? they used to fukk. maybe she saw him go for the gun/put the gun away in the car before (i'm not even saying this happened, but since you brought it up like it was impossible for Kelsey to know these things, I disagree, it seems very possible to me that she knew where the gun was in the car of a man she used to have some kind of sexual relationship with)

because he was fukking Megan behind her back after she was back in Texas with covid

again for Kelsey because he was fukking Meg behind her back. apologies to Meg because he was flirting (possibly more) with Kylie Jenner which led to Megan getting belligerent and kicked out of her house. as for the text messages, I don't know, why doesn't Kelsey remember that Tory shot her under oath then?

the rest of your post is just your own conjecture. :manny:

Tory also sent Megan this text

Interesting

Wonder what he was referring to that would lead him to say he was " too drunk" and that Meg "would never speak to him"

No mention of the "shooter" Kelsey

This text was sent the day after the incident or hours later...before he suggested Meg was lying about everything...even getting shot ...

Also the apology to the "missing" bodyguard (Edison)

Edison — who was not present when the gunfire erupted, but who received the panicked text from Megan’s former friend Kelsey Harris stating, “Help/Tory shot meg/911” — told authorities that Lanez apologized to him face-to-face during the meeting at a private residence, saying he was very drunk and was just shooting at the ground when Megan was accidentally struck, a source with knowledge of the situation says

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
This post explains it better. They can't prove if Tory's DNA was or wasn't on the gun itself , it came back inconclusive.

Yes, but they also mentioned that it was fired 5 times? And that it being inconclusive in such a scenario is damning.

I'm not gonna say he's innocent (espeically with the bodyguard news), but this pokes a lot of holes