The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don’t think they can prove it, and I think nobody was aiming at Megan or Tory would’ve been charge with attempted Murder. The gun went off 5 times.

What I think happened is someone shot at the ground to scare Meg and battle fragment accidentally hit her

This is what I'm thinking as well.

I definitely don't believe Meg was directly shot in her foot or both feet for that fact.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yes I peeped bullshyt when that black female lawyer said how good of a cross the defense had but this white lady said it was reckless. I also noticed how she picks and chooses the excerpts she posts as well.
Yeah thats obvious. Just have to take all the info and draw your own conclusion. One thing for sure though, the info from the chick that talks with Ak and the Lawyerforworker dude seems consistent with each other.

I really wish they would have had this on TV. Johnny Depp shyt proved why I believe big cases should be show cased.

Daps
This the type time alotta Megan supporters are on :francis: these aren’t random tweets with a couple hundred likes either

This is what you looked like the other day @Wildhundreds when you called me a "niqqer" cause you got angry with me.

I forgive you for it, because I don't think you're a bad poster at all, and if you notice, I've been dapping some of your posts these last couple of days.

But it wasn't a good look, my brother. :wow:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You said this knowing you said this "Do you hate Megan that much???"

Like I said, another bytch.

The thing about this crowd is I'm pretty sure when this story first broke 99.9% of people said Tory was a piece of shyt and needed to go jail for this.
Nobody came out the gate in defense of Tory, but as new information came to light they formed their own opinions.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not money they’re going to go in on the kardashian for exploiting black culture and supporting a man who abuses black women and run nasty smear campaign to damage Kylie and the rest of them.

You know how this game is
Possible. The y’all hate black women angle is strong in this one. I think just all around it isn’t the greatest optics to be apart of this and that’s why they both aren’t there.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The thing about this crowd is I'm pretty sure when this story first broke 99.9% of people said Tory was a piece of shyt and needed to go jail for this.
Nobody came out the gate in defense of Tory, but as new information came to light they formed their own opinions.
The nikka was black balled. People started shytting on shorty because her story kept changing.

Whatever the story is, is probably worst because the fukkery that's happening in the courtroom is unmatched.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah thats obvious. Just have to take all the info and draw your own conclusion. One thing for sure though, the info from the chick that talks with Ak and the Lawyerforworker dude seems consistent with each other.

I really wish they would have had this on TV. Johnny Depp shyt proved why I believe big cases should be show cased.
That Johnny Depp case made me not trust ANY mainstream media when it comes to high profile cases.

Daps
Kelsey is for sure going to jail for perjury. She was at the hospital with megan when she got the apology call from tory. This bytch lied and said she didn't even know megan was shot, and she said yesterday "Megan's team told her she stepped on glass." The apology call from tory was in the transcripts too, he knows exactly why be was apologizing and more than likley won't fool the jury.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
There's a difference in people who really have no dog in the fight and people who obviously feel a way one way or another.

I agree.
The amount of sign language

:laff:

One thing I learned about the internet over the past year is that the people complaining about others being too fragile, are typically fragile them-damn-selves. There is no reason my post should've caused all this. lol

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Dennis dude is compromised, he also tried to get Akademiks jammed up with a case but Akademiks was too dumb to realize it while he was talking to him on live.

He kept saying Akademiks was effecting the case and said he might be in trouble and asking him how he got the Meg police report .