The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, do you guys think that Tory didn't shoot Megan? Or do you think that it cannot be proven that Tory shot Megan? How do you guys think Megan ended up shot?

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory has created enough reasonable doubt to get a mistrial, remember it’s not on him to prove his innocence. It’s on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Playing that 80 minute interview isn’t going to really matter if they already convinced 1 person on the jury Kelsey did it

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, do you guys think that Tory didn't shoot Megan? Or do you think that it cannot be proven that Tory shot Megan? How do you guys think Megan ended up shot?

I don’t think they can prove it, and I think nobody was aiming at Megan or Tory would’ve been charged. with attempted Murder. The gun went off 5 times.

What I think happened is someone shot at the ground to scare Meg and bullets fragments accidentally hit her

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed she had an agenda with the way she posts things and hearing from other unbiased lawyers that were in the building.
The 3 main reporters are biased and have connections to Rocnation and that’s a fact.

TheShaderoom is also being paid to promote Megan’s side but they’re more neutral it’s whoever got the bag.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

It appears Meg was not directly shot at.
Both Kelsey and Tory have GSR on them.

You can most likely make an assumption from that...but really none of us have a fukking clue and will most likely will never know exactly what happened with the information currently available to us.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Rocnation probably threatened them to be honest, if you notice they’ve leaking these conspiracy theories to the press everytime they feel like they’re losing the case to blog and reporters like the Shaderoom, Nancy Dilion and that other ugly white reporter.
Threatened with what though, money isn’t really going to persuade the kardashian fam(he’s married to one right? Idk)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The 3 main reporters are biased and have connections to Rocnation and that’s a fact.

TheShaderoom is also being paid to promote Megan’s side but they’re more neutral it’s whoever got the bag.
Yes I peeped bullshyt when that black female lawyer said how good of a cross the defense had but this white lady said it was reckless. I also noticed how she picks and chooses the excerpts she posts as well.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threatened with what though, money isn’t really going to persuade the kardashian fam(he’s married to one right? Idk)
Not money they’re going to go in on the kardashian for exploiting black culture and supporting a man who abuses black women and run nasty smear campaign to damage Kylie and the rest of them.

You know how this game is

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The problem is a lot of you seem to take differing opinions on the case as personal attacks against yourselves. It's really not that deep lol.

The purpose of a discussion board is to have discussions. If you’re going to cry and pout over me saying that Megan didn't press these charges (which she literally didn’t?!), then maybe you're too invested in this and it's time to take a break for a while.
You said this knowing you said this "Do you hate Megan that much???"

Like I said, another bytch.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

I think Kelsey pulled the gun after her and Meg fought and she got hands put on her tryna stop her by Tory and the Bodyguard :yeshrug: