The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI, it isn't Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion. She's not the one pressing charges. Had it been up to her, Tory wouldn't be on trial and none of us would ever have heard about this. This is the State's doing.

So if Tory is found guilty, it won’t be Megan's fault. This is all because of the state.

Tory wasn't charged till Meg said "Tory shot me" on IG smh (as goofy as it sounds lol)
It is Tory vs the state....but Meg wants Tory thrown under the jail

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
oh you are another bytch.... Carry on.

The problem is a lot of you seem to take differing opinions on the case as personal attacks against yourselves. It's really not that deep lol.

The purpose of a discussion board is to have discussions. If you’re going to cry and pout over me saying that Megan didn't press these charges (which she literally didn’t?!), then maybe you're too invested in this and it's time to take a break for a while.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. Tory had GSR all on his hands too

And there's more circumstantial evidence that points to Tory being the shooter

Tory sent out apology text ...

Kelsey text, regardless of her testimony, are very incriminating. Text were sent out shortly after the shooting. Within minutes I believe. Objectively speaking that greatly reduces the likelihood that she was inaccurately remembering the event months or years later... and greatly reduces the likelihood they were a part of some grand scheme she had to frame Tory

Before you start, to deduce or assume "Tory shot Meg", I would argue she would have to of heard gun shots. She admitted that. She also must of seen Tory with a gun

In addition Tory has a history of violence and police run ins

Shawty has a diss track about shooting MEg
We don't know exactly what Tory was apology for

Daps
Say word?

Link us.
I was questioning if that was the witness, because I thought there were two. Regarding the shooting the 'sean kelly' witness will not testify and won't share what he saw because every single one of his statements contradicted each other. He said he seen 2 women fighting, then he said he seen 2 men beating one woman and then he seen all 3 people beating 1 woman. He also said he seen the muzzle flash closer near kelsey, then he said he seen the muzzle flashes but could not determine where they came from.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
so for semantic purposes, she admitted verbally that she previously sent a text claiming help, tory shot meg, 911..... the jury can consider her testimony regarding the prior text lol (even if they dont see a print out)

and just for more practical purposes, stuff like that (the fact that there is a text message even if they can't see it) isn't lost upon juries. why do you think during shows like law and order when they show the trial, an attorney will ask a question that they know is objectionable, even if they have to withdraw the question. they do it just so they can give a hint to the jury, because juries hear about things and act on them regardless of what the judge says 🤷‍♀️
No, they can't consider it as evidence. It now amounts to inadmissible hearsay. I don't watch Law and Order, and you really shouldn't be using a TV show to form an understanding of why things are done.

In any case, using "hints" as a tactic is not something that will work for the prosecution. Hints don't provide certainty, they introduce doubt. The burden on the prosecution is prove the defendant committed the alleged offence beyond reasonable doubt.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Shawty has a diss track about shooting MEg
We don't know exactly what Tory was apology for

You talking about the Bussin back record that dropped after the shooting?

She threatened to buss back, if that's what u r referring to

Kelsey also rapped "if I was the one with the gun you woulda heard about a murder/Said her back was turned but the girl know who really hurt her.”

Also denied on the record that she took hush money

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s true, I wonder what changed. I’d assume after Kelsey he wasn’t interested.
Rocnation probably threatened them to be honest, if you notice they’ve been leaking these conspiracy theories to the press everytime they feel like they’re losing the case to blogs and reporters like the Shaderoom, Nancy Dilion and that other ugly white reporter.

Last edited: