The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I agree.

One thing I learned about the internet over the past year is that the people complaining about others being too fragile, are typically fragile them-damn-selves. There is no reason my post should've caused all this. lol

Never. It’s the amount of “men” on here afraid of big mama’s belt.

Coming from a place of emotion & not logic.

“Y’aLl HaTe WoMeN”

“WhY y’aLl HaTe MeG!?”

:laff:

I expect a woman to retort with this, not men

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t think they can prove it, and I think nobody was aiming at Megan or Tory would’ve been charged. with attempted Murder. The gun went off 5 times.

What I think happened is someone shot at the ground to scare Meg and bullets fragments accidentally hit her
Who that someone be?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They got kelsy sayin tory hit her and he shot the gun lol. He is getting the hammer unless someone on the jury says they don't know what happened
Kelsey lied about fighting Meg.

What’s the incentive to shoot Meg if Kelsey and Meg are fighting?

Unless he’s just a mercurial a$$hole.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They got kelsy sayin tory hit her and he shot the gun lol. He is getting the hammer unless someone on the jury says they don't know what happened
Kelsey lied about fighting Meg. She also had GSR all over her hands. How does she explain that? It wasnt just on her body. It was on her hands. Meaning she had her hands on the weapon.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Milagro said they asked if it's possible to check which person has more GSR particles on them, the expert said yes, let me check my papers.. then they asked her another question and she never got to verify who had more GSR on them :patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice: :patrice: