The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what you looked like the other day @Wildhundreds when you called me a "niqqer" cause you got angry with me.

I forgive you for it, because I don't think you're a bad poster at all, and if you notice, I've been dapping some of your posts these last couple of days.

But it wasn't a good look, my brother. :wow:

:childplease: ni&&er please..

Right now we got eight (8) ni&&ers running for mayor in Chicago.. If you offended by what I called you, then I know for sure you're not in black politics
, in a heavily populated city. The names they call one another in their campaign offices.
:picard:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meg doesn’t know who shot her but Kelsey had GSR on her????

Toss this case. This shyt is embarrassing.
Meg said Tory shot her. Kelsey said Tory shot her.

Kelsey and Meg have the same exact story about how the shooting occurred too.

Y’all laughed when Megan said this is how it happened and Kelsey confirmed it lol.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t think they can prove it, and I think nobody was aiming at Megan or Tory would’ve been charged. with attempted Murder. The gun went off 5 times.

What I think happened is someone shot at the ground to scare Meg and bullets fragments accidentally hit her
While I don't know the details like some of you hear, this is what I think as well.

Seems real reckless, either way again: alcohol + firearms + lack of sleep at 4am is a pretty bad combination.

Edit: ah shyt, seeing Kelsey's version of the story.

Daps

Desperate cope. Funny how everyone else is saying something different than those who are extremely bias to tory, nearly everyone is saying she didn't sound pressured and how the DA went ahead and defended themselves very well up against kelsey's claims of feeling pressured. She knows tory shot that girl.

Last edited:
Daps
:childplease: ni&&er please..

Right now we got eight (8) ni&&ers running for mayor in Chicago.. If you offended by what I called you, then I know for sure you're not in black politics
, in a heavily populated city. The names they call one another in their campaign offices.
:picard:

The double down with the hard "er" :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sounds like Kelsey was lying on the stand, how the fukk does she just make up a story that aligns perfectly with Megan's off the top of her head when they weren't even speaking at the time to collaborate stories?

Megan said Tory was shooting over the car, people laughed and said that wasn't possible because he's short, now you hear this statement from Kelsey saying he was in the car leaning over the door shooting just like Megan said.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That Dennis dude is compromised, he also tried to get Akademiks jammed up with a case but Akademiks was too dumb to realize it while he was talking to him on live.

He kept saying Akademiks was effecting the case and said he might be in trouble and asking him how he got the Meg police report .

Aye he was tryna get AK a case :russ: Breh was like:whoa: