The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Being objective, so far what is the evidence against Tory?

We have Megs word.
We have Tory on text saying sorry to both parties, but doesn't specify what he was sorry about,
Kelsey's text which she happens to now be backtracking on.
Kelsey's prior interview to be played today which she has already recanted.
We have a crimescene that poorly forensically analyzed

The most proper evidence they have is GSR on Tory, which also happens to be on Kelsey.

On stand, Kelsey confirmed she did hear gun shots and also denied being the shooter. The victim also said Kelsey was not the shooter. So that leaves.... Tory

You can say Kelsey is lying, but what about the other things she said on stand i.e. like about being pressured by the DA? Are we to believe that but not everything else she said that incriminates Tory

Ppl haven't been convicted with less

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
On stand, Kelsey confirmed she did hear gun shots and also denied being the shooter. The victim also said Kelsey was not the shooter. So that leaves.... Tory

You can say Kelsey is lying, but what about the other things she said on stand i.e. like about being pressured by the DA? Are we to believe that but not everything else she said that incriminates Tory

Ppl haven't been convicted with less
GSR was all over her HANDS my guy. Let's not forget that.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
FYI, it isn't Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion. She's not the one pressing charges. Had it been up to her, Tory wouldn't be on trial and none of us would ever have heard about this. This is the State's doing.

So if Tory is found guilty, it won’t be Megan's fault. This is all because of the state.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
FYI, it isn't Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion. She's not the one pressing charges. Had it been up to her, Tory wouldn't be on trial and none of us would ever have heard of this. This is the State's doing.

So if Tory is found guilty, it won’t be Megan's fault. This is all because of the state.
Son she said out her mouth she wants son under the jail. On top of that she violated him multiple times this year for even being at the same show as her without him even knowing she was there.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Son she said out her mouth she wants son under the jail. On top of that she violated him multiple times this year for even being at the same show as her without him even knowing she was there.

Ok? She didn't press the charges. The state did. That was the point I was making. So the thread title is incorrect.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
she said it in the interview being played or her texts. a jury can choose to believe her interview or her texts

idk why she would even give the interview if she wanted to stay out of it. just tell them to contact your lawyer and stfu! people never learn :snoop:
They can't. Lost within cries of "you hate women" and "See! She was shot" is that rules and procedures exist when proving someone's guilt.

The jury was directed not to consider the text as evidence, noting that it was cited to jog her memory.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You know they haven’t been friends in 3 years?

It’s said Megan back doored her on nikkaz 3 times.

If you my man and you the celebrity, and we out and you keep telling me to holla at bytches and I get them, but soon as I pop you back door me. That’s some sucker shyt and you look like a hater.

Don’t matter if you the celebrity or not. That’s some weirdo lame shyt.

Idk if she just some nobody either. But seem like her kids father is the label Megan is signed executive.

Either way Megan is at war with that label and I’m sure this is a way to fukk this case up and fukk her up her name.

Plus they clearly s as kid had a fight over tory. They both fukked Ben Simmons, Tory and da baby

You

Megan was setting them up to test them nikkas out before she gave up the p*ssy. I'm sure Meg was getting details from Kelsey and liked what she heard hence she gave it up to 'em.

It's foul but it's that bachelor/bachelorette life. Feelings probably wasn't supposed to be involved. But we all humans and feelings are a part of us.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They can't. Lost within cries of "you hate women" and "See! She was shot" is that rules and procedures exist when proving someone's guilt.

The jury was directed not to consider the text as evidence, noting that it was cited to jog her memory.
Yeah that what I thought Also.

Daps

so for semantic purposes, she admitted verbally that she previously sent a text claiming help, tory shot meg, 911..... the jury can consider her testimony regarding the prior text lol (even if they dont see a print out)

and just for more practical purposes, stuff like that (the fact that there is a text message even if they can't see it) isn't lost upon juries. why do you think during shows like law and order when they show the trial, an attorney will ask a question that they know is objectionable, even if they have to withdraw the question. they do it just so they can give a hint to the jury, because juries hear about things and act on them regardless of what the judge says 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
GSR was all over her HANDS my guy. Let's not forget that.

Sure. Tory had GSR all on his hands too

And there's more circumstantial evidence that points to Tory being the shooter

Tory sent out apology text ...

Kelsey text, regardless of her testimony, are very incriminating. Text were sent out shortly after the shooting. Within minutes I believe. Objectively speaking that greatly reduces the likelihood that she was inaccurately remembering the event months or years later... and greatly reduces the likelihood they were a part of some grand scheme she had to frame Tory

Before you start, to deduce or assume "Tory shot Meg", I would argue she would have to of heard gun shots. She admitted that. She also must of seen Tory with a gun

In addition Tory has a history of violence and police run ins