The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
I mean there is so much reasonable doubt here how could you possibly convict dude. no one has been a reliable witness so far.

i think people confuse the concept of reasonable doubt. just because a counterargument or defense is given doesn't mean that the evidence goes away lol. and there is plenty of evidence against him. juries can pick and choose which evidence they want to believe and if they believe meg, kelseys text, and medical and forensic evidence.... :francis: so i think they prosecution has made a case if you take the best of their evidence, but let's see what the defense puts on.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just me with a crazy theory.

Kelsey doesn't want to talk about the fight cause she's the one who pulled out the gun. Meg doesn't want to talk about the fight because if she says Kelsey pulled a gun on her it invalidates everything she's been saying about tory pulling out the gun and saying dance bytch

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Kelsey doesn't want to talk about the fight cause she's the one who pulled out the gun. Meg doesn't want to talk about the fight because if she says Kelsey pulled a gun on her it invalidates everything she's been saying about tory pulling out the gun and saying dance bytch
Coli poster crazy theory - Torey is innocent 🙄

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
i think people confuse the concept of reasonable doubt. just because a counterargument or defense is given doesn't mean that the evidence goes away lol. and there is plenty of evidence against him. juries can pick and choose which evidence they want to believe and if they believe meg, kelseys text, and medical and forensic evidence.... :francis: so i think they prosecution has made a case if you take the best of their evidence, but let's see what the defense puts on.

Being objective, so far what is the evidence against Tory?

We have Megs word.
We have Tory on text saying sorry to both parties, but doesn't specify what he was sorry about,
Kelsey's text which she happens to now be backtracking on.
Kelsey's prior interview to be played today which she has already recanted.
We have a crimescene that was poorly forensically analyzed

The most proper evidence they have is GSR on Tory, which also happens to be on Kelsey.

Once again, objectively so far that doesn't appear to enough evidence to say that it was him for sure.
I really think they were relying on Kelsey coming to say what everyone thought she was going to say, which is she witnessed Tory shoot Meg.

Without that it seems inconclusive IMO.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I dont think this theory is crazy at all.

We will never know...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Being objective, so far what is the evidence against Tory?

We have Megs word.
We have Tory on text saying sorry to both parties, but doesn't specify what he was sorry about,
Kelsey's text which she happens to now be backtracking on.
Kelsey's prior interview to be played today which she has already recanted.
We have a crimescene that poorly forensically analyzed

The most proper evidence they have is GSR on Tory, which also happens to be on Kelsey.

Once again, objectively so far that doesn't appear to enough evidence to say that it was him for sure.
I really think they were relying on Kelsey coming to say what everyone thought she was going to say, which is she witnessed Tory shoot Meg.

Also the GSR was on Kelsey's HANDS which is a big deal imo. That means she had her hands on the gun.

Daps

she said it in the interview being played or her texts. a jury can choose to believe her interview or her texts

idk why she would even give the interview if she wanted to stay out of it. just tell them to contact your lawyer and stfu! people never learn :snoop: