The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What does that have to with the poor performance of the witnesses the prosecution has put on stand?
One witness doesn’t make or break a case. The Jury will listen to 90 minutes of that witness talking about how Tory shot Meg and brutalized her.

The jury will have to decide why that witness would come to court and “forget” what she said in the interview and what she saw that night.

In no way does that mean the prosecution is “losing”. Even without the witness they still have a victim IDing the shooter and evidence the shooter was present and likely to have fired a gun. Tory’s defense needs the proverbial “smoking gun” Megs side already literally has one.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Discussing the case facts with meg stans and queers is like arguing with a girl/child in this thread….

*ignores current evidence, testimony and logical explanations*

Clutches onto straws and repeats the same line over and over to convince everyone shes still right.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I really wish the same three or four brehs would stop going back and forth about this all day and night. Stop flooding this thread with nonsense so actual information from the court proceedings can be seen.

Now we got 5+ straight pages of you nikkas quoting each other 25 times in a row.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Your Idol Drake said she ain’t get shot

nikkas be using “the coli” as a general statement for daps when a good portion of society didn’t believe her gettin shot
I don’t care about rap bars and most people outside the Coli did think she got shot

That was largely a Coli conspiracy

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They bout to put the jury to sleep with that long ass recording

It's only going to prove that she is a liar which we already know
Yeah it's odd because they are playing the recording, which she already said she lied in. If you use details in the recording to pair with meg's story, does it make both stories true or both stories lies?

Hard to say, but prosecution's doing it's job by introducing it for sure

Daps
Yeah it's odd because they are playing the recording, which she already said she lied in. If you use details in the recording to pair with meg's story, does it make both stories true or both stories lies?

Hard to say, but prosecution's doing it's job by introducing it for sure

i think as far as kelsey, the texts are the best evidence because people are more inclined to believe something said in the heat of the moment of a shocking event.... where there is no time to plan or think about what to say.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i think as far as kelsey, the texts are the best evidence because people are more inclined to believe something said in the heat of the moment of a shocking event.... where there is no time to plan or think about what to say.

I mean there is so much reasonable doubt here how could you possibly convict dude. no one has been a reliable witness so far.