The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The only clear truth so far is that no one has told the truth yet. Why? That is up to you to decide. Witnesses have poked holes in all stories so far. I don’t see how this is debatable or means you hate women :gucci:
Right.... shyt is Laughable. We are never going to conclude what actually happened. And it most certainly nothing is proven beyond reasonable doubt. shyt is a mess.

One thing for sure is, she was shot.

Daps
She said under Oath she hasnt spoken to him and 2 years. How is this possible? If they thought this they would Subpoena her Bank statements.

So she took the money from Tory but not Roc Nation?
You're picking and choosing, Kelsey still has immunity and was reminded of this by the defense in court yesterday. The day before she said 'yes' tory did offer to buy her a lawyer and a million dollars was brought up. When asked if tory tried to bribe her, she said 'uh' paused for 20 seconds, and said "not only me." She was under oath on the stand yesterday, if you consider everything she said under oath to be true yesterday, then you have consider the rest of what she said to be true as well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It’s clear as day. They reveal themselves every once in a while when they bring up her comments about black men not protecting black women. That’s what this is about. It’s turned into some culture war where either side will feel better about their own personal life depending on the verdict.
This is the real answer, a bunch of losers feel like she attacked them personally as a Black men and cant separate the crime from her statements after the fact.

I think it was stupid of her to try and turn what happened to her into some bullshyt gender war, but I'm not gonna ignore the obvious. The woman was shot, and it seems like the shyt wasn't an accident. I'm not gonna jump to defend the obvious suspect just because I don't like Megan or because he makes good music.

nikkas going outta their way with this narrative that Megan made everything up or that she deserved to get shot.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
You're picking and choosing, Kelsey still has immunity and was reminded of this by the defense in court yesterday. The day before she said 'yes' tory did offer to buy her a lawyer and a million dollars was brought up. When asked if tory tried to bribe her, she said 'uh' paused for 20 seconds, and said "not only me." She was under oath on the stand yesterday, if you consider everything she said under oath to be true yesterday, then you have consider the rest of what she said to be true as well.
They threatened Kelsey several times by stating she can be charged for lying. Her story never changed while on stand.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Right.... shyt is Laughable. We are never going to conclude what actually happened. And it most certainly nothing is proven beyond reasonable doubt. shyt is a mess.

One thing for sure is, she was shot.
exactly. Even Tory not about to go into detail about the fight/fights that happened. Both Meg and Kelsey “don’t remember” a lot of shyt but remember other key details miraculously. Everyone is lying, CLEARLY. It’s not a one sided thing at all.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is the real answer, a bunch of losers feel like she attacked them personally as a Black men and cant separate the crime from her statements after the fact.

I think it was stupid of her to try and turn what happened to her into some bullshyt gender war, but I'm not gonna ignore the obvious. The woman was shot, and it seems like the shyt wasn't an accident. I'm not gonna jump to defend the obvious suspect just because I don't like Megan or because he makes good music.

nikkas going outta their way with this narrative that Megan made everything up or that she deserved to get shot.
You nikkas got to post these post saying this. You nikkas make the bogus ass statements for no damn reason. shyt is goofy.