The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I didn't call every one with a different opinion gay. I said only gay men and women revert to You Hate Women when you are critical of a women's actions.

You are an internet avatar. I don't know what sex you are in real life. But based on your logic you MAY be a gay man or woman according to my opinion.

That doesnt answer my question but it explains some things.

Daps

32 min mark.

Cheers.

Hmm sorta good save on the defense's end, what a dumb detective. Don't know if the jury will take that into consideration. Tory having no access to his instagram is way too questionable. If the police detective had more knowledge he could have pulled up IP addresses from which that comment was sent, brought live instagram videos made before and after that comment, personal comments, personal instagram stories made by tory, and question the date of the post that say's only one person has access to tory's account. It doesn't prove he didn't say that, but the detective screwed that shyt up.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I am wondering if this comes down to two bad lawyers not being able to press an advantage for their side of the case

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bro. We're here talking shyt about a celebrity trial.

Only gay men and women are on that You Hate Women vibe.

Lol, so now I'm gay or a woman because I called you out for being obvious.

This is you, right?

There ain't one woman on Earth worth not having sex with another. Especially not for the rest of my eternal life.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I am wondering if this comes down to two bad lawyers not being able to press an advantage for their side of the case

It comes down to Kelsey not wanting to admit she fist fought Megan that night. And she feels something about her behavior around that fight may get her jacked up.

But she also might not want to be labeled as a snitch sending Tory to prison.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Lol, so now I'm gay or a woman because I called you out for being obvious.

This is you, right?

Yes. The context of that conversation is that I, ITZ '98, wouldn't agree to a marriage where I can only sleep with one woman.

The topic at hand was sex and marriage.

But continue...

Daps
The question may have been asked to simply throw the idea in the head of the jury, unless they know for a fact that Kelsey had more GSR.
Nah the expert was looking at her notes and the defense skipped to the next question. It was not intentional, if she had that info on hand :sas2:. Tired of the picking and choosing, if the prosector wanted to ask that and immediately asked a different question that would not be taken lightly in this thread.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You're the one who decided to start a conversation with me for no reason. But I guess you needed some way to deflect from the fact that every claim you have asserted has turned out to be wrong. :mjlol:

Don't forget that he also lied about there being evidence someone else ran that account.

And now he's just trying to deflect the fukk out of it.

You think they'd try harder to hide "I'm just going against her cause she's a woman", but they can't help themselves.
Was this Proven in Court? Because from my understanding his Lawyer let it be known to the Det. that he didnt run it when he questioned him on the stand.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes. The context of that conversation is that I, ITZ '98, wouldn't agree to a marriage where I can only sleep with one woman.

The topic at hand was sex and marriage.

But continue...

But you didn't make the statement about "you, ITZ '98" and your uncontrollable urges. You straight up said that no woman on Earth was worth it.

You overtly made the statement about women's lack of worth. Like Meach said, y'all reveal yourselves once in a while.

Why didn't you just fall back when it was proven that Megan was shot after months of denying it had happened?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Nah the expert was looking at her notes and the defense skipped to the next question. It was not intentional, if she had that info on hand :sas2:. Tired of the picking and choosing, if the prosector wanted to ask that and immediately asked a different question that would not be taken lightly in this thread.
But thats kinda what yall been doing this hold thread. Yall nikkas been running around saying the info that coming out is bias because who its coming from . Yet you are using the same information from said person.

Yall nikkas really aint that bright.....

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It’s still funny that the majority of the Coli thought Meg lied about being shot

When now it’s looking like Torey did shoot Meg and paid Kelsey off

Daps
Was this Proven in Court? Because from my understanding his Lawyer let it me known to th Det. that he didnt run it when he questioned him on the stand.
The detective was shyt. A post made by another person in tory's team claiming tory somehow has no access to his account doesn't prove he didn't make that comment at all.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
But you didn't make the statement about "you, ITZ '98" and your uncontrollable urges. You straight up said that no woman on Earth was worth it.

You overtly made the statement about women's lack of worth. Like Meach said, y'all reveal yourselves once in a while.

Why didn't you just fall back when it was proven that Megan was shot after months of denying it had happened?

Yes, for me, there's no reason to enter that agreement for one partner.

It's got nothing to do with hate.

Swingers and people in open relationships don't hate the opposite sex. Or maybe you feel they do.

Do you personally look down at those happy with multiple partners?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Was this Proven in Court? Because from my understanding his Lawyer let it me known to th Det. that he didnt run it when he questioned him on the stand.

The lawyer made the claim, but defense lawyers lie their asses off without repercussions. He didn't put any evidence into exhibit demonstrating that anyone else ran the account.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes, for me, there's no reason to enter that agreement for one partner.

It's got nothing to do with hate.

Swingers and people in open relationships don't hate the opposite sex. Or maybe you feel they do.

Do you personally look down at those happy with multiple partners?

If they said it was because women ain't worth it, then yeah, of course I would.

And most men I know with mulitple partners do treat at least one of the women involved like shyt.