The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cite your source.

You've got 24 hours.
fukk outta here acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. The narrative from people that thinks Tory is innocent is that Megan wasn't shot or that she was doing something to cause the shooting.

Don't act like you don't know what's being implied.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here acting like you don't know what I'm talking about. The narrative from people that thinks Tory is innocent is that Megan wasn't shot or that she was doing something to cause the shooting.

shyt been on going for two years. I haven't one person say she deserve it.

You're wildin'

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Alot of people thought she didn't get shot before the trial because I mean she lied to the police. She lied to the public. Switched stories a bunch of times. She was twerking not long afterwards. None of the story lined up or made sense. And honestly it still doesn't. And that's from all parties involved. She legally was shot but technically it still wasn't the way she made it seem. It's more like she was shot at or the gun fired near her and the strapnel/fragments hit her feet. Logical people are saying the case doesnt make sense because it DOESNT. U cant convict someone for 22 years based on the facts presented. That's bad judgement and jury activity. shyt is a circus and a clown show and anyone convicting someone based off this is going off of straight emotions which is DANGEROUS in the court of law.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyt been on going for two years. I haven't one person say she deserve it.

You're wildin'
You can go reread the thread breh, a bunch of people saying she was wylin out, that she was probably fighting over the gun but they didn't test her for prints, that there's no way tory wasn't getting his short ass beat.

Yall have said a bunch of shyt in this thread implying that she shot herself or got shot in self defense.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You can go reread the thread breh, a bunch of people saying she was wylin out, that she was probably fighting over the gun but they didn't test her for prints, that there's no way tory wasn't getting his short ass beat.

Yall have said a bunch of shyt in this thread implying that she shot herself or got shot in self defense.

Would your words here be considered moving goal post?

Nobody has had she deserve it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She said under Oath she hasnt spoken to him and 2 years. How is this possible? If they thought this they would Subpoena her Bank statements.

So she took the money from Tory but not Roc Nation?
She said a lot shyt under oath that didn’t match actual evidence or statements she made in the past

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She said she didn’t shoot him. So if she’s telling the truth, case closed Tory did it.
Possibly. Can't convict off that. She also said she only "heard" a gun go off meanwhile she has GSR all over her hands. She also said she only heard Megan stepped on glass. U can't convict someone based on the inconsistencies.

Daps
It comes down to Kelsey not wanting to admit she fist fought Megan that night. And she feels something about her behavior around that fight may get her jacked up.

But she also might not want to be labeled as a snitch sending Tory to prison.
Kelsey's text to Megan exposes it wasn't Megan and her getting into a fist fight. The defense questioned her twice about the 'fight' reminding her she has immunity and she said idk there may have been a bump.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The only clear truth so far is that no one has told the truth yet. Why? That is up to you to decide. Witnesses have poked holes in all stories so far. I don’t see how this is debatable or means you hate women :gucci:
The clear truth is that she was shot.

The majority of the Coli for 2 years have been claiming she was lying about being shot

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Kelsey's text to Megan exposes it wasn't Megan and her getting into a fist fight. The defense questioned her twice about the 'fight' reminding her she has immunity and she said idk there may have been a bump.
Kelsey also denied that she sent those texts and said those texts didnt come from her phone. There's also witnesses that saw 2 women fighting and called the police.