The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The clear truth is that she was shot.

The majority of the Coli for 2 years have been claiming she was lying about being shot
People been trying to figure out exactly what happened based on the inconsistencies in what Meg was saying and there's def people who said she prolly got hit by debris from a gun being fired off and low and behold that's what happened. She didn't get shot directly in the feet. She was only shot in the legal sense of the word.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She didn’t deny the “Tory, Shot Meg” text.
She said she was "panicking" cause she "heard" gun shots. And assumed it was Tory. Which is a lie. Because like I said before. She had GSR all over her hands. Not on her clothes. Not on her torso. On her hands. Meaning she had her hands on the gun.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Now she “only got shot legally”

Ima quit talking to y’all i swear :mjlol:
nikka she got shot in the legal sense of the word. Meaning she didn't get shot directly in the feet. Which was speculated for the last 2 years as well. Signaling that it could've been a mistake. It changes the whole narrative of what could've happened that night. But keep playing.

Daps
Kelsey also denied that she sent those texts and said those texts didnt come from her phone. There's also witnesses that saw 2 women fighting and called the police.
She's conveniently forgot everything in regard to tory and forgot anything supporting the prosecutors claim, we already know. She didn't deny it either, she said she didn't remember same with the "tory shot megan, help" text.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
The clear truth is that she was shot.

The majority of the Coli for 2 years have been claiming she was lying about being shot
To be honest, it went from she stepped in glass to being shot out of nowhere. And when she posted her wounds it didn’t look like she was shot. Getting “shot in the foot” looks different in a lot of people’s minds.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To be honest, it went from she stepped in glass to being shot out of nowhere. And when she posted her wounds it didn’t look like she was shot. Getting “shot in the foot” looks different in a lot of people’s minds.
Yeah, but why the fervor to scrutinize her? She gave a reasonable explanation for why she didn’t come out with it at first.

I’ve never seen a shooting victim get met with so much skepticism. She said she got shot, she said who did it. That person was present and proven to had been at the very least near a gun when it fired. The gun was found within reach of the alleged shooter.

I’m not gone be picking into the victims life trying to find out who she lied about having sex with. That’s crazy to me :dahell:

A lot of the “controversy and inconsistencies” came from the same people proliferating the lie that she never got shot. Now those same people are providing “coverage” for the trial. :smh: