The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It’s still funny that the majority of the Coli thought Meg lied about being shot

When now it’s looking like Torey did shoot Meg and paid Kelsey off
She said under Oath she hasnt spoken to him and 2 years. How is this possible? If they thought this they would Subpoena her Bank statements.

So she took the money from Tory but not Roc Nation?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She said under Oath she hasnt spoken to him and 2 years. How is this possible?

lol, if she is willing to take money to protect him then she's willing to lie to cover up taking the money. Not to mention that if he moves with any sort of care at all he would have done it through an intermediary.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol, if she is willing to take money to protect him then she's willing to lie to cover up taking the money. Not to mention that if he moves with any sort of care at all he would have done it through an intermediary.
She said that it was MEG's team that was pressuring her. NOT Tory. And if the investigation is thoro enough u can definitely find out of someone took bread.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
If they said it was because women ain't worth it, then yeah, of course I would.

And most men I know with mulitple partners do treat at least one of the women involved like shyt.

Well, please, don't look down on me.

While going thru my post history. Please also quote and share my many post on open relationships.

Whether it helps shape your narrative or not; search for and post those too.

Have a good weekend, beloved.

Edit: But based on how this convo is going I can very well see you typing ITZ hates women because he is a fan of open relationships.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Right... so she took the Money from him. then when the prosecutor called her up(after not speaking to her since late 2020) September 2022 to make statement that He in fact did shoot her. Then she got on the stand with her Immunity deal and well, You know how it went...

Sounds Like a Movie script yall nikkas need to write.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She said under Oath she hasnt spoken to him and 2 years. How is this possible? If they thought this they would Subpoena her Bank statements.

Prosecutors said they would look into it. I doubt there’s anything to find.

I don’t think she got paid. I think she just hates Meg at this point and wants to move on with her life. Doesn’t want to be used by either Meg or Torys team. She said it. She just doesn’t want to be there.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised

Also people forgot Kelsey stated that Meg bought her an apartment. That’s bribery :jbhmm:

Now nikkas saying Breh and his team lying in court cause it’s not going there way.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I guess my WIFE is a woman hater too because she thinks this case is some bullshyt. lol
:mjlol: I expect this stuff from Twitter but not here, maybe some c00ning but this is surprising.