The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
AYOOOOOOO This Pic Is Insane…….

diplein-rubens.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

So I guess about 50 Coli posters made themselves look like fukking retards about 50 times each?

Looks like you've already found a different angle to shift to now. As I've been saying for a while, the woman-hating urge here is insane.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

So I guess about 50 Coli posters made themselves look like fukking retards about 50 times each?

Looks like you've already found a different angle to shift to now. As I've been saying for a while, the woman-hating urge here is insane.

We've known this since Monday.

Welcome to the party.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Welcome to the party.

Sorry if I don't keep daily tabs on celebrity trials. You must be proud of how into this you are. :mjlol:

Literally my only connection to this trial is seeing the threads dominate TLR once in a while, and on the rare times I click on them it's always dozens of incels attacking a black woman who got shot and trying to run interference for the man who shot her. It's gross yet predictable.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Sorry if I don't keep daily tabs on celebrity trials. You must be proud of how into this you are. :mjlol:

Literally my only connection to this trial is seeing the threads dominate TLR once in a while, and on the rare times I click on them it's always dozens of incels attacking a black woman who got shot and trying to run interference for the man who shot her. It's gross yet predictable.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a good weekend.

Daps

Welcome to the party

No, there’s still people in this thread who feel Meg didn’t really get shot. In fact this post was from yesterday….

She didn’t get shot, there was no bullets in her foot there were fragments. Someone shot at the ground near her feet and the shrapnel went into her foot. That’s why it’s not attempted murder.

It really could’ve been either of them. I hope whatever part Megan and Kelsey hiding comes out bc it’s clear they’re hiding something. They both refuse to say what happened directly before someone pulled the trigger

Anything said in megs favor in this thread will get labeled delusional or a simp, despite the fact that really got shot and has bullet fragments in her foot
:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thanks for sharing.

Have a good weekend.

You're the one who decided to start a conversation with me for no reason. But I guess you needed some way to deflect from the fact that every claim you have asserted has turned out to be wrong. :mjlol:

Now we just hoping for “reasonable doubt”

Went from “she was never hurt she was partying the next day”

to

“Well it was glass in her foot, she never got shot”

To “well at least there’s some reasonable doubt to if tory did it”

Now ask yourself why you’d go so hard for one side of things without having any first hand info yourself?? :ohhh:

Don't forget that he also lied about there being evidence someone else ran that account.

And now he's just trying to deflect the fukk out of it.

You think they'd try harder to hide "I'm just going against her cause she's a woman", but they can't help themselves.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That's not what Megan said. Here's the quote, "Now look at how everybody want to view me....How could I share my body with someone who would shoot me…Now every week there's an article calling me a hoe...I feel disgusted, I feel dirty, my own partner is embarrassed."

Unless you are aware of the original conversation I don't see how this disputes my original point.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You're the one who decided to start a conversation with me for no reason. But I guess you needed some way to deflect from the fact that every claim you have asserted has turned out to be wrong. :mjlol:

Don't forget that he also lied about there being evidence someone else ran that account.

You think they'd try harder to hide "I'm just going against her cause she's a woman", but they can't help themselves.

Bro. We're here talking shyt about a celebrity trial.

Only gay men and women are on that You Hate Women vibe.

As stated, have a good weekend. Doesn't mean I'm dismissing you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s clear as day. They reveal themselves every once in a while when they bring up her comments about black men not protecting black women. That’s what this is about. It’s turned into some culture war where either side will feel better about their own personal life depending on the verdict.

Each topic they hold on to whatever would exonerate tory.

Kelsey a lying bytch of course, until she says something that helps tory then it’s the god honest truth.

Dudes have created a whole ass organized crime thriller out of Kelsey’s life, from espionage to illuminati payments.

All to explain away the most simple answer. The person that got shot, identified the shooter. :stopitslime:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Bro. We're here talking shyt about a celebrity trial.

Only gay men and women are on that You Hate Women vibe.

As stated, have a good weekend. Doesn't mean I'm dismissing you.

Why are some of you doing the exact same thing ignorant women do when they don't like when people have a different opinion?

Women will call a man gay or weirdo incel if he's critical of women.

Posters in here, yourself included, are calling everyone with a different opinion gay or a simp.

It's like we can't have different opinions without name calling or being disrespectful when people are being impartial. It's very telling.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Why are some of you doing the exact same thing ignorant women do when they don't like when people have a different opinion?

Women will call a man gay or weirdo incel if he's critical of women.

Posters in here, yourself included, are calling everyone with a different opinion gay or a simp.

It's like we can't have different opinions without name calling or being disrespectful when people are being impartial. It's very telling.

I didn't call every one with a different opinion gay. I said only gay men and women revert to You Hate Women when you are critical of a women's actions.

You are an internet avatar. I don't know what sex you are in real life. But based on your logic you MAY be a gay man or woman according to my opinion.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
...I'm not about to read the last couple of pages. Y'all got it. :scust:

But anyway, Kelsey about to get her ass tore off depending on what's on these interview tapes