The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Young lady has the transcript. She's been in the court room all week.

The part you've asked for starts at 5:15:00.

This probably the part where you say she wrote all that shyt herself.

Video is private. I need quotes. Tory made those texts, this was when he was playing the narrative that megan wasn't even shot.

Daps
Can't forget this. Bet the prosector interview matches up with everything Kelsey told megan's friend that night 2 years prior to the interview.

https://twitter.com/p*ssycatwitch/status/1518939688266084353?s=20&t=tjt_yeTX6F4hPDuXTVAj9Q

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I haven't followed the trial completely but I've followed enough to know that...

Tory is gonna lose.

It's clear as day. The fact of the matter is that Megan got shot in the foot, shyt one of them shot her and it clearly wasn't a ghost or an invisible person.

It was either him or Kelsey but I believe it was him and this Kelsey woman he's using is somewhat running deference for him in order to protect his career. She's risking herself for him.

Kelsey Harris might face charges for just lying to the police and the jury will have a hard time believing anything she says on the stand.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I haven't followed the trial completely but I've followed enough to know that...

TORY GONNA LOSE

It's clear as day. The fact of the matter is that Megan got shot in the foot, shyt one of them shot her and it clearly wasn't a ghost or an invisible person.

It was either him or Kelsey but I believe it was him and this Kelsey woman he's using is somewhat running deference for him in order to protect his career. She's risking herself for him.

Kelsey Harris might face charges for just lying to the police and the jury will have a hard time believing anything she says on the stand.
Uhhh…there’s this thing called reasonable doubt, and based on what you just posted Tory goes free just from the lack of a credible witness and question mark answers….

lanez actually wins this where it stands today

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

Tory is gonna lose.

Everything after this is fan fiction

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Tory is gonna lose.

two.png

two2.png

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Tory is gonna lose.

Beyond reasonable doubt?

You haven’t been following but you know enough? Have you really?

Yall got to be the same people using different user names.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Tory is gonna lose.

They explictly gave Kelsey immunity on the stand.

Everything you said could be correct but we know two things for certain:

Everyone talking so far has admitted to lying to the Police and that at the end of the day no one cared enough about the shooting to harm their careers. That was the main focus for everyone getting ahead of the story and perserving the look good not an possible attempted murder.

Which brings up another point Meg said several times that Tori intentionally shot her "for no reason" Yet the DA never charged a Man that they claimed shot her 5 times while saying Dance bytch didn't attempt to murder her and added a Dangerous use of a weapon charge at the last moment.

If Tori is convicted it will likely be on the latter charge but I can see the jurors saying Well if Meg as more concerned about her Beyonce feature than the shooting then why should we care? Vote Not Guilty and go Home.

Daps
Wait, why did the defense skip over their own question when they asked the 'gunshot residue expert' who had more gun residue on their hands between kelsey and tory :ohhh:.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Wait, why did the defense skip over their own question when they asked the 'gunshot residue expert' who had more gun residue on their hands between kelsey and tory :ohhh:.

The question may have been asked to simply throw the idea in the head of the jury, unless they know for a fact that Kelsey had more GSR.