The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how it says he's embarrassed of the media coverage and not embarrassed of Megan?

That's not what Megan said. Here's the quote, "Now look at how everybody want to view me....How could I share my body with someone who would shoot me…Now every week there's an article calling me a hoe...I feel disgusted, I feel dirty, my own partner is embarrassed."

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I saw someone read it I can’t find it now. It was about his ig when he said Kelsey didn’t do it in the comments, they proved he doesn’t control his IG basically and the detective didn’t check because it wasn’t relevant.
Yeah I heard that. It’s so wild that I want to see it for myself. No way they are that incompetent with this case. This was suppose to be open and shut case for the state. No way they just hire a detective to dig up IG comments few days prior to the trial. Not only that, they didn’t even get all the info the needed to conclude that it was in fact him who posted it.

No way this they this bad:laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh what are you talking about? He doesn’t control his IG and they proved who does. I said they both are guilty leave me out that.

Edit: nvm saw who this was.
They didn’t “prove” anything. They called it into question, but in no way did they “prove he doesn’t control his IG”

This that shyt i’m talking about. Y’all just grab shyt and run with it cause it fits your narrative without even trying make sense of things.

The actual exchange

Like i said, they just provided an alternative and called into question the detectives attention to detail.

It will be up to the Jury which side to belive.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Right, this is the most nonsensical line of events that people are trying to convince me and I'm not. 🤨

Tory shooting Megan is most likely what happened but I'm not saying that for sure since I wasn't there.

Kelsey shooting Megan would make the most sense if Tory didn't offer her any money or pay her, which is still possible due to the fact that Tory is a felon and he's not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. Either way, we don't know the clear details of that, at least I don't.

The other things that throw off Kelsey being the shooter are those texts messages and most importantly, the fact she said she didn't shoot Megan on stand.

If she did shoot Megan then she's fukked herself for committing perjury. The most obvious lies we know of are her "can't recall" statements but we can't prove what she remembers and what she doesn't, but it's common sense. She has been lying on stand but to what degree.
Where did you find that Tory is a felon (with a VISA to work in the US legally as a rap star)? Why do I see this repeated so much? It's not true...

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Is the trial over yet?

I'm asking for a friend.

tory-lanez-skat.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tory on the stand is the last place he should be, if he wants to have a chance.

His lawyer, unless he and Tory are absolutely delusional will NOT allow that.

I am 100% on that. There's no way his attorney will leave him vulnerable to a cross examination. Even a first year DA will burn him on that.

Are people really skeptical he did this? When I was younger, I saw shyt like that all the time, violence towards women and men, especially drunk and high, I saw my boy drag a girl out of a club when we were like 18 in Mexico. No one shot any women, but it wouldn't have surprised me, had it happened. Drunk, high, with a gun, and emotions get involved?

Daps
As a juror you will always get both sides.
Anytime anyone has ever tweeted some shyt they probably shouldn’t have their answer is always “i got hacked, i didn’t write that shyt”
As a Juror you would have to decide which side makes more sense.
Some of you here will always believe the defenses account cause that’s what you want to believe going in,
It’s impossible at this point to say what the Jury is actually seeing/feeling based on second and third hand accounts of what’s being said in the courtroom.

where was this "he was hacked" defense when tory got a restraining order on him for tweeting about meg and the case :jbhmm::dead: at the time he was crying about not being able to tweet about the case, now it's "it wasn't me tweeting about the case"?
if i was a juror i feel like my intelligence was being insulted, but they gotta pull all the cards out i guess

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tory on the stand is the last place he should be, if he wants to have a chance.

His lawyer, unless he and Tory are absolutely delusional will NOT allow that.

I am 100% on that. There's no way his attorney will leave him vulnerable to a cross examination. Even a first year DA will burn him on that.

Are people really skeptical he did this? When I was younger, I saw shyt like that all the time, violence towards women and men, especially drunk and high, I saw my boy drag a girl out of a club when we were like 18 in Mexico. No one shot any women, but it wouldn't have surprised me, had it happened. Drunk, high, with a gun, and emotions get involved?
Part of me feels like he will have to after tmrrw, but yeah it could be rough since no one wants to admit there was a fight.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
"Tory paid her off. Tory paid her off!!!"

:jbhmm: so where are the witness tampering charges? where are any bank statements proving this? any wire transfers? or any proof of payment showing transactions between Tory & Kelsey? like anything at all other than your emotions?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Tory paid her off. Tory paid her off!!!"

:jbhmm: so where are the witness tampering charges? where are any bank statements proving this? any wire transfers? or any proof of payment showing transactions between Tory & Kelsey? like anything at all other than your emotions?
check here if you want to expose yourself to mass delusion and unhinged conspiracy theories:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
check here if you want to expose yourself to mass delusion and unhinged conspiracy theories:
One of the quotes from the thread
Ain’t nomore f*ck the police ain’t nomore snitch ain’t nomore BLM….lock these black men up! Until y’all learn to respect black women I better not see another protest with blk women on the front line
:francis::mjcry: