The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
You'd be a horrible juror.
Your horrible analyzer. The judge is already annoyed by kelsey, she probably think she played in the jurors face and tricked everone but if i was them I'd take it all personal. She's basically calling every single person in that court room dumb for 2 days straight. They brought up Tory's instagram comment denying that kelsey shot anything today too, this isn't gonna go how you think it will.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Your horrible analyzer. The judge is already annoyed by kelsey, she probably think she played in the jurors face and tricked everone but if i was them I'd take it all personal. She's basically calling every single person in that court room dumb. They brought up Tory's instagram comment denying that kelsey shot anything today too, this isn't gonna go how you think it will.

Defense provided information that someone else runs the account.

The detective acknowledged that it is possible that someone other than Tory wrote the tweet because he did not analyze thru IP address where the tweet came from.

As stated, horrible juror...

Daps
Defense provided information that someone else runs the account.

The detective acknowledged that it is possible that someone other than Tory wrote the tweet because he did not analyze thru IP address where the tweet came from.

As stated, horrible juror...
Why are you making up stuff rn :mjlol: ? Show where the defense said any of this.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Your horrible analyzer. The judge is already annoyed by kelsey, she probably think she played in the jurors face and tricked everone but if i was them I'd take it all personal. She's basically calling every single person in that court room dumb for 2 days straight. They brought up Tory's instagram comment denying that kelsey shot anything today too, this isn't gonna go how you think it will.
This is true to an extent, but those jurors who were on the fence who feel like there's not enough evidence to say he's guilty, will feel even moreso after her testimony.

Those who already decided they were thinking tory's guilty haven't been moved off that stance probably, but they know they'd be doing it off of incomplete information.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why are you making up stuff rn :mjlol: ? Show where the defense said any of this.

Akademiks confirmed what @In The Zone '98 posted through that IG chick thats been in court every day of the trial

She said specifically that the defense tore ole boy up with the questioning regarding Tory’s IG and that the detective only looked at the posts TWO DAYS AGO

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I need that transcript for the cross examination for the detective that talk about the text messages. I heard the defense tore him a new one. I need to read that. Lol
I saw someone read it I can’t find it now. It was about his ig when he said Kelsey didn’t do it in the comments, they proved he doesn’t control his IG basically and the detective didn’t check because it wasn’t relevant.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As a juror you will always get both sides.

Anytime anyone has ever tweeted some shyt they probably shouldn’t have their answer is always “i got hacked, i didn’t write that shyt”

As a Juror you would have to decide which side makes more sense.

Some of you here will always believe the defenses account cause that’s what you want to believe going in,

It’s impossible at this point to say what the Jury is actually seeing/feeling based on second and third hand accounts of what’s being said in the courtroom.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
As a juror you will always get both sides.

Anytime anyone has ever tweeted some shyt they probably shouldn’t have their answer is always “i got hacked, i didn’t write that shyt”

As a Juror you would have to decide which side makes more sense.

Some of you here will always believe the defenses account cause that’s what you want to believe going in,

It’s impossible at this point to say what the Jury is actually seeing/feeling based on second and third hand accounts of what’s being said in the courtroom.
Bruh what are you talking about? He doesn’t control his IG and they proved who does. I said they both are guilty leave me out that.

Edit: nvm saw who this was.