The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why are you triggered? I’m posting the newest updates as I find them on Twitter and IG.

You’re mad :umad: and you clearly want Tory “to win.”

I don’t care about this case either way. I think they’re all lying. I don’t care if Meg or Tory wins. I don’t know who shot Megan. All I know is she got shot by Tory or Kelsey. I’ll just post updates and stop commenting because I promise I don’t care. I bet you won’t stop posting about it though :umad: :mjlol:
Im actually not mad at all but u DEF triggered to the point u had to neg rep me. Get out of ur emotions my guy. lol. Let's get it straight. If Tory did it. He deserves to get locked up. But the shyt yall doing is disingenuous and like I said before I hope I would never have u or any nikkas like u on my jury. Lack of critical thinking muthafukka u. lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The hospital couldnt produce them. That was the truth. I only comment on what's infront of me. They got fragments. Cool.
Same shyt been in front of you for years.

You were still with team”she never got shot” all the way until yesterday:

Now you talmbout “everybody knows she got shot”

fukk outa here breh. You just hold on to anything that defends Tory

Went from meg never got shot to Kelsey shot meg and is a criminal mastermind :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Same shyt been in front of you for years.

You were still with team”she never got shot” all the way until yesterday:

Now you talmbout “everybody knows she got shot”

fukk outa here breh. You just hold on to anything that defends Tory

Went from meg never got shot to Kelsey shot meg and is a criminal mastermind :mjlol:
Alot of people were skeptical she got shot. Up until the trial. That's the whole point of me saying I wanna wait until the facts come out. Based on inconsistencies and lies. And she clearly didnt get directly shot in her feet. Shots went off next to her feet and the fragments hit her feet. So legally she got shot but technically it's not what it was alluded to. Either way. Unlike u. I have no problem admitting when im wrong. I never NEVER seen u do that since I been on this site. lol. No matter what facts are presented in front of u. U are literally a brick wall.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Kelsey the criminal mastermind.

Shot Meg.

Framed Tory within moments of the shooting

Continued the framing in the days weeks after the shooting.

Convinced tory to offer both her and meg a million dollars to not talk about how she was the shooter

Convinced meg to blame Tory

Made a diss track implicating Tory and talking about how she woulda killed meg if she had the chance.

Tricked the Prosecution and defense attorneys.

Got everyone else involved scrambling for answers and looking crazy.

Committed perjury under oath.

Gone walk away unscathed to her new husband and kid.

That’s one bad muthufukka :wow:

Right, this is the most nonsensical line of events that people are trying to convince me and I'm not. 🤨

Tory shooting Megan is most likely what happened but I'm not saying that for sure since I wasn't there.

Kelsey shooting Megan would make the most sense if Tory didn't offer her any money or pay her, which is still possible due to the fact that Tory is a felon and he's not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. Either way, we don't know the clear details of that, at least I don't.

The other things that throw off Kelsey being the shooter are those texts messages and most importantly, the fact she said she didn't shoot Megan on stand.

If she did shoot Megan then she's fukked herself for committing perjury. The most obvious lies we know of are her "can't recall" statements but we can't prove what she remembers and what she doesn't, but it's common sense. She has been lying on stand but to what degree.