The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said. I feel like Kelsey played everybody. Why text someone and ask them to call 911 when u can call them urself?. That makes sense to u?
Tory shot Megan and beat her ass. She was probably scared.

But the jury will see a lot of evidence that supports Megan. I guess we shall see. This trial will easily go into next week.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meg and her girl are still women

Also sloppy drunk. Had a disagreement

Not hard to be
Nosedive, they just prayin' that I crash (huh)

Those guys, they don't wanna see you last

A tub full of money, I still can't relax

Lord forgive me, I'm a sinner, conquer, divide nikkas

Wrong side of the petition, only divine winnin'

Please, forgive me, God did

Dope boy, big calm, still the biggest boss

Got a kilo on a plate, send 'em on a freight

OR I CAN GO AND BUY A BANK, I KNOW MY MONEY SAFE !!!!
What did I respond to ? I think Meg is a liar ( she admitted she’s a liar ) abd however she got her injuries isn’t from Daystar busting a full clip at her trying to kill her

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
lmao you know that is probably some shyt some PR person at rocnation came up with for meg's story never expecting it to get this far...

now they got real prosecutors trying to make a case out of that made up bullshyt. this whole shytshow has to be embarrassing for fukk for them.

tory might be a midget but ain't no way he out here shooting the ground screaming dance bytch like he fukking yosemite sam in an old timey saloon :pachaha:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Tory: "Dance ya varmint" :damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tory shot Megan and beat her ass. She was probably scared.

But the jury will see a lot of evidence that supports Megan. I guess we shall see. This trial will easily go into next week.

I saw the text "claiming," Tory assaulted her. But those texts don't say Tory assaulted her. They say she was fighting and Tory grabbed her. There's literally witnesses that saw them girls fighting. Meg saying they never fought. Kelsey saying they bumped into each other. Don't be stupid my guy. The one thing witnesses actually saw was the women fighting.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Sounds like in Meg's case karma is a bytch. She was moving foul bruh, and that Kelsey broad clearly has no fear of her cause she has connections to J Prince. Pick your battles wisely and be careful who you do dirty. Never know when you may need them.

Thanks for letting me know about the J Prince link. This girl was moving way way way too bold. This isn't some interview room shyt. She's ballsy saying this in public court while the friend who put her on stands right there. I knew she had to have someone behind her because ain't no fukking way. Say what you want about Cardi/Nicki but the girl wouldn't be this bold.

Megan clearly has no one checking in on her because as I said people have been killed or hit for far less. The J Prince link makes sense.

There's nothing I hate more than a rat or a snitch or a heel turner. FREE TORY, MEGAN STOP BEING A DRUNK.

Murder/Jail for Kelsey. RAT. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
looks like she gained some weight from the comfortability of marriage and the baby …

but she wasn’t bad

EDIT: and I don’t think any one was fighting over her, seems like they were fighting over Tory

The celebs didn't GAF about her. She was Megan assistant and +1

Megan shoulda kept her in the hood.

Rico ass bytch.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Kelsey the criminal mastermind.

Shot Meg.

Framed Tory within moments of the shooting

Continued the framing in the days weeks after the shooting.

Convinced tory to offer both her and meg a million dollars to not talk about how she was the shooter

Convinced meg to blame Tory

Made a diss track implicating Tory and talking about how she woulda killed meg if she had the chance.

Tricked the Prosecution and defense attorneys.

Got everyone else involved scrambling for answers and looking crazy.

Committed perjury under oath.

Gone walk away unscathed to her new husband and kid.

That’s one bad muthufukka :wow:

Rico ass bytch.

Last edited:

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U dead ass only post shyt convenient to ur narrative. Noone is arguing she got injured that night. Give it a break my guy.
Why are you triggered? I’m posting the newest updates as I find them on Twitter and IG.

You’re mad :umad: and you clearly want Tory “to win.”

I don’t care about this case either way. I think they’re all lying. I don’t care if Meg or Tory wins. I don’t know who shot Megan. All I know is she got shot by Tory or Kelsey. I’ll just post updates and stop commenting because I promise I don’t care. I bet you won’t stop posting about it though :umad: :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U dead ass only post shyt convenient to ur narrative. Noone is arguing she got injured that night. Give it a break my guy.
They saying they can’t even find the bullet fragments. So who knows if she was even shot at all. And for those who try to say “oh that don’t mean anything”. If the hospital ACTUALLY stated that she had bullet wounds in their records. They wouldn’t even need the fragments to make the case. It’s obvious the hospital didn’t actually report she had bullet wounds.

Did they find bullet fragments? Or did they “lose” them? All signs point that debris(glass) hit her foot.

The hospital couldnt even produce the bullet fragments from the gun.

:wow: