The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right, this is the most nonsensical line of events that people are trying to convince me and I'm not. 🤨

Tory shooting Megan is most likely what happened but I'm not saying that for sure since I wasn't there.

Kelsey shooting Megan would make the most sense if Tory didn't offer her any money or pay her, which is still possible due to the fact that Tory is a felon and he's not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. Either way, we don't know the clear details of that, at least I don't.

The other things that throw off Kelsey being the shooter are those texts messages and most importantly, the fact she said she didn't shoot Megan on stand.

If she did shoot Megan then she's fukked herself for committing perjury. The most obvious lies we know of are her "can't recall" statements but we can't prove what she remembers and what she doesn't, but it's common sense. She has been lying on stand but to what degree.
I’m usual
Right, this is the most nonsensical line of events that people are trying to convince me and I'm not. 🤨

Tory shooting Megan is most likely what happened but I'm not saying that for sure since I wasn't there.

Kelsey shooting Megan would make the most sense if Tory didn't offer her any money or pay her, which is still possible due to the fact that Tory is a felon and he's not allowed to be in possession of a firearm. Either way, we don't know the clear details of that, at least I don't.

The other things that throw off Kelsey being the shooter are those texts messages and most importantly, the fact she said she didn't shoot Megan on stand.

If she did shoot Megan then she's fukked herself for committing perjury. The most obvious lies we know of are her "can't recall" statements but we can't prove what she remembers and what she doesn't, but it's common sense. She has been lying on stand but to what degree.
Im usually one to go with the simplest answer “Kelsey shot Meg” has to come with the most convoluted nonsensical chain of events ever.

I guess it’s a possibility. But that shyt would be the most amazing story i ever heard :wow:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
I saw the text "claiming," Tory assaulted her. But those texts don't say Tory assaulted her. They say she was fighting and Tory grabbed her.

Harris’ texts, including one text sent to Pete’s security guards: “Help,’’ “Tory shot meg,” and “911,” plus another which Harris had sent to Megan Pete:

“Should I get a scan at urgent care? My chest is hurting… my left side, back and neck hurt, but that’s from the fighting and him dragging me out of the car by my hair.”

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I haven't followed this case much but I saw the 'Kelsey transcript' on Twitter and thought it was a joke. Plus her 'diss track'. So Megan brought this gutter rap around celebrities and she's playing in her face over one of the dudes she'd have never met in her life if Megan didn't bring her around anyway ?

All I'm saying is if Megan had goons like Nicki and Cardi this wouldn't be happening.

If a man did this shyt her homie Kelsey is doing it's a grounds for murder in the hood. Men have been murdered for less. Her friend put her on and she's playing in her friends face open in the court of law. This wouldn't happen to Nicki or Cardi because the 'friend' would know it's over.

If this was a man selling out his homeboy like this he'd have to leave his area, move to somewhere else or he'd get killed.

Remy Ma did a bid and shot her home girl in the stomach for less.

It's clear Megan is a clown and a square and people know she has no protection. Where is she even from ? Who are her people ?

She's playing in everyone in that courts face.

Remy Ma did 8 years and her home girl did far less. She shot her home girl in the stomach who did far less. Only person who deserves punishment here is Kelsey as she's a rat, a liar, a snitch and snake.

Free Tory

Murder/Jail For Kelsey

Megan Stop Being A Hoe And Never Put On A 'Friend' Again

40354996b91f40f58e19dbbe5fa8a706_md.png

You know they haven’t been friends in 3 years?

It’s said Megan back doored her on nikkaz 3 times.

If you my man and you the celebrity, and we out and you keep telling me to holla at bytches and I get them, but soon as I pop you back door me. That’s some sucker shyt and you look like a hater.

Don’t matter if you the celebrity or not. That’s some weirdo lame shyt.

Idk if she just some nobody either. But seem like her kids father is the label Megan is signed executive.

Either way Megan is at war with that label and I’m sure this is a way to fukk this case up and fukk her up her name.

Plus they clearly s as kid had a fight over tory. They both fukked Ben Simmons, Tory and da baby

You

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Harris’ texts, including one text sent to Pete’s security guards: “Help,’’ “Tory shot meg,” and “911,” plus another which Harris had sent to Megan Pete:

“Should I get a scan at urgent care? My chest is hurting… my left side, back and neck hurt, but that’s from the fighting and him dragging me out of the car by my hair.”

Yes. And? It's literally what I said. It's cause of THE fighting and Tory dragging her. Not because Tory was FIGHTING her and dragging her. Pay attention to the verbiage. The witnesses saw the women fighting. Tory said the women were fighting. It makes the most sense that the women were fighting. The only people saying the women weren't fighting is the women. lol. The "call 911" texts are still weird to me being that she could've just called 911 rather than text someone who wasn't there to do it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Alot of people were skeptical she got shot. Up until the trial. That's the whole point of me saying I wanna wait until the facts come out. Based on inconsistencies and lies. And she clearly didnt get directly shot in her feet. Shots went off next to her feet and the fragments hit her feet. So legally she got shot but technically it's not what it was alluded to. Either way. Unlike u. I have no problem admitting when im wrong. I never NEVER seen u do that since I been on this site. lol. No matter what facts are presented in front of u. U are literally a brick wall.
No. it was just you weirdos in your DJ Akademics incel bubble