The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka number 1. I HATE Akademiks. lol. Number 2? Incel? Ur insane. Im married with kids my guy. lol. And im a fly nikka I would NEVER be an incel.
Hey man. I told you your source of info can taint your understanding.

You decided to align with that crew. That’s on you :manny:

I ain’t call you an incel, but you sure came through with the incel narrative each time.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Tory shooting Megan is most likely what happened

tory shot meg because she said his music sucks…is that the motive they going with:huh:?

as if he don’t read that shit online everytime he releases some shit. maybe tory was holding the gun when she turned around but i’m dying at the visual of this 5’3 nikka telling the driver to put on “Say It” and telling Meg “dance bitch” as he shoots at her feet :laugh:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Yes. And? It's literally what I said. It's cause of THE fighting and Tory dragging her. Not because Tory was FIGHTING her and dragging her. Pay attention to the verbiage. The witnesses saw the women fighting. Tory said the women were fighting. It makes the most sense that the women were fighting. The only people saying the women weren't fighting is the women. lol. The "call 911" texts are still weird to me being that she could've just called 911 rather than text someone who wasn't there to do it.

He did more than grab her my guy... if we are to believe the text

That was my only point

And were they fighting prior to Kelsey being dragged out the car by Tory ?

Or did he drag her out the car after a heated exchange with Meg. Meg than started back at it

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
tory shot meg because she said his music sucks…is that the motive they going with:huh:?

as if he don’t read that shyt online everytime he releases some shyt.

Motive never make sense when alcohol is involved. Megan is a very obnoxious drunk. There is another event being left out that lead to the actual shooting.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
So uh…when we gonna get Meg or Tory on the stand? It’s guaranteed fukkery going off what we’ve seen so far