The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I haven't followed this case much but I saw the 'Kelsey transcript' on Twitter and thought it was a joke. Plus her 'diss track'. So Megan brought this gutter rap around celebrities and she's playing in her face over one of the dudes she'd have never met in her life if Megan didn't bring her around anyway ?

All I'm saying is if Megan had goons like Nicki and Cardi this wouldn't be happening.

If a man did this shyt her homie Kelsey is doing it's a grounds for murder in the hood. Men have been murdered for less. Her friend put her on and she's playing in her friends face open in the court of law. This wouldn't happen to Nicki or Cardi because the 'friend' would know it's over.

If this was a man selling out his homeboy like this he'd have to leave his area, move to somewhere else or he'd get killed.

It's clear Megan is a clown and a square and people know she has no protection. Where is she even from ? Who are her people ?

She's playing in everyone in that courts face.

Remy Ma did 8 years and her home girl did far less. She shot her home girl in the stomach who did far less. Only person who deserves punishment here is Kelsey as she's a rat, a liar, a snitch and snake.

Free Tory

Murder/Jail For Kelsey

Megan Stop Being A Hoe And Never Put On A 'Friend' Again

40354996b91f40f58e19dbbe5fa8a706_md.png

Last edited:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I haven't followed this case much but I saw the 'Kelsey transcript' on Twitter and thought it was a joke. Plus her 'diss track'. So Megan brought this gutter rap around celebrities and she's playing in her face over one of the dudes she'd have never met in her life if Megan didn't bring her around anyway ?

All I'm saying is if Megan had goons like Nicki and Cardi this wouldn't be happening.

If a man did this shyt her homie Kelsey is doing it's a grounds for murder in the hood. Men have been murdered for less. Her friend put her on and she's playing in her friends face open in the court of law. This wouldn't happen to Nicki or Cardi because the 'friend' would know it's over.

If this was a man selling out his homeboy like this he'd have to leave his area, move to somewhere else or he'd get killed.

Remy Ma did a bid and shot her home girl in the stomach for less.

It's clear Megan is a clown and a square and people know she has no protection. Where is she even from ? Who are her people ?

Remy Ma did 8 years and her home girl did far less. She shot her home girl in the stomach who did far less. Only person who deserves punishment here is Kelsey as she's a rat, a liar, a snitch and snake.

Free Tory

Murder/Jail For Kelsey

:laff:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Remy Ma did a bid and shot her home girl in the stomach for less.

Free Tory

Murder/Jail For Kelsey

Sounds like in Meg's case karma is a bytch. She was moving foul bruh, and that Kelsey broad clearly has no fear of her cause she has connections to J Prince. Pick your battles wisely and be careful who you do dirty. Never know when you may need them.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Kelsley crazy as hell

I feel bad for her baby daddy

Not sure why but she's the most offensive character to me in this whole fiasco. Free Tory. Megan stop being a drunken hoe. There's nothing I hate more than a heel turning rat. She's brave to stand in her ex friends face and play like this. If she was a man she'd be murdered. I HATE snakes, snitches, betrayers, weirdos etc.

Now lets see the Kelsey character

1. Her 'best friend' brought her from the hood to travel around the world and work as her assistant
2. Her best friend took her to famous Hollywood parties and through there she met celebs to fukk (oh fukking well you were both hoeing, you would have never made it to the room in the first place if she never brought you from the gutter with her to meet the likes of Tory anyway)
3. Friend gets shot
5. She gives an interview sharing her side of the story
6. She makes a diss track saying if it was her she'd murder the friend
7. Completely heel turns on the friend, takes money or bribes or whatever
8. Is ballsey enough to come in court and talk crazy while the 'friend' who brought her in the first place is right there.

She is the only unsavoury character to me in this story. Free Tory. Megan go to rehab or whatever. But this Kelsey chick is smut and again if she was a man she'd be murdered after the stunts she's been pulling in court against her friend.

Remy Ma shot her home girl in the stomach and did a bid for the home girl doing less.

Men get murdered for less.

She's a rat

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said. I feel like Kelsey played everybody.
Kelsey the criminal mastermind.

Shot Meg.

Framed Tory within moments of the shooting

Continued the framing in the days weeks after the shooting.

Convinced tory to offer both her and meg a million dollars to not talk about how she was the shooter

Convinced meg to blame Tory

Made a diss track implicating Tory and talking about how she woulda killed meg if she had the chance.

Tricked the Prosecution and defense attorneys.

Got everyone else involved scrambling for answers and looking crazy.

Committed perjury under oath.

Gone walk away unscathed to her new husband and kid.

That’s one bad muthufukka :wow: