The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
the ironic part is Tory probably saved Megan's life by attempting to strong arm the gun(which explains gsr on both of them) away from Kelsey & this is the thanks he gets:francis:

and Kelsey probably has a clearer recollection of that night & knows she tried to kill Megan after getting beat up and is probably like:lolbron:
(because she got her ducks in a row & has an immunity deal)

Megan was just too drunk to remember & decided to put the whole shyt on Tory[after consultation w/ Jay & Roc Nation] & use the whole shyt as a tool to elevate her career & win sympathy awards....

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro let's not play these crazy games. Please answer my questions.

This isn't a question of framing. IT'S A DIRECT QUOTE - and unless you're illiterate. You know what that means. So again, are you saying that the Yahoo article that YOU posted to corroborate your claims made this whole passage up:

? Including the DIRECT quotes. You're saying Yahoo made that up? You're saying that the very same source you tried to use as legitimate - is making up DIRECT quotes? And that we should trust YOU to select which passages are true and how they came about?

^please answer the above questions.
Another report had direct quotes saying the question was asked differently.

I’m not saying anyone made anything up. I dont know who was reporting correctly.

I’m not saying who you should trust. That’s on you.

It’s clear No Jumper framed it very different than everyone else.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't your first time reading news coverage. Out of one that includes DIRECT QUOTES pertaining a question and one that says "Harris immunity meant she couldn’t plead the Fifth, but she asked to do so when Ta asked if Lanez had threatened to shoot her" which one do you think is "framing" something? The one giving you the DIRECT QUOTE or the one where the writer tells you something happened?
Honestly looking at it all. It seems the second Yahoo article might be correct. But again. All of it is second hand info and we will only get the info the person reporting wants us to get. There was hours of testimony and we only got a few quotes, some of which contradict each other depending on who’s reporting.

It ranges from “she admitted she was lying about everythjng”

To

She said he threatened her and tried to bribe her.

Depending on who you got your info from.

I’m inclined to believe something in the middle. She answered some stuff and played dumb about other stuff:manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You guys gotta read the detailed reports of what was actually said.

She said Tory threatened to shoot both of them but she didn’t see the shooting because she was getting out of the car.

So if you are the jury. You know meg got shot. You know either tory or kelsey did it. Both meg and kelsey say it wasn’t kelsey. The shooting victim identified tory as the shooter who was proven to have gun residue on him and a gun in his car who he threatened both of them with just prior to the shooting.

The case has not been perfect, but the notion that the prosecution is just stumbling all over themselves comes from bad/bias reporting.
You realize everything you stated is “he said, she said”. So why are the “she said” conveniently lying and leaving out the part that the they had a physical altercation? If you’re leaving shyt out then I do not trust what you say.

Here and independent 3rd party witness says they saw Meg and Kelsey fighting and they saw the flash of the gun appear to be closer to Kelsey than Tory. I’m not siding with anyone but if you don’t think there’s any reasonable doubt here then idk what to say.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Take his money and fame away, what would be attractive about Tory? You really think Megan, as fine as she is, would confess to being with him if she didn't have to?
i’m afraid of you niggas. the type to stare me down when I walk into a spot and hate. it’s emotional and feminine to speak on another man like that

golly, god guard me from the ungodly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You realize everything you stated is “he said, she said”. So why are the “she said” conveniently lying and leaving out the part that the they had a physical altercation? If you’re leaving shyt out then I do not trust what you say.

Here and independent 3rd party witness says they saw Meg and Kelsey fighting and they saw the flash of the gun appear to be closer to Kelsey than Tory. I’m not siding with anyone but if you don’t think there’s any reasonable doubt here then idk what to say.

Neither Meg or Kelsey testified to a physical altercation.

That person has not spoken in court yet. We will see what they have to say :ehh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What if the witness that says they saw them fighting to the police changed their testimony as well and doesn’t remember :lupe: Would make the movie a 3 part series.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Neither Meg or Kelsey testified to a physical altercation.

That person has not spoken in court yet. We will see what they have to say :ehh:
A detective that spoke to the witness has already testified in court and confirmed they spoke to the witness and reiterated what they said.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i’m afraid of you niggas. the type to stare me down when I walk into a spot and hate. it’s emotional and feminine to speak on another man like that

golly, god guard me from the ungodly

lol You’re way off. I'm not a hater.

That post was just speculating why Megan would deny being with Tory, to everyone who just couldn't fathom it. It wasn’t an attack on you personally, so chill.