The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

The Observer

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, i posted the direct quotes of what was said. The one Yahoo article got it wrong they weren’t asking her about the tape. They directly asked her if he threatened her. She replied Yes.
:laff:you're so shameless. The part you're trying to run with has LESS information.

so now you're saying that the Yahoo article that YOU posted to corroborate your claims made this whole passage up:

“Do you remember in this interview with (another prosecutor) and myself, that you mentioned he threatened to shoot you?” Ta asked.

“Do I have to answer that?” Harris said, looking at the judge.

“Yes,” Judge David Herriford said.

“Um, yes, ma’am,” Harris replied, confirming she made the claim Peterson threatened to shoot her.

^keep in mind that those are DIRECT quotes. Not presumptions. It's a direct quote. You're saying Yahoo made that up?

You're saying that the very same source you tried to use as legitimate and to question AK and No Jumper - is making up DIRECT quotes now? And that we should trust YOU to select which passages are true and how they came about?

:laff:

leoc

All Star
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:you're so shameless

so now you're saying that the Yahoo article that YOU posted to corroborate your claims made this whole passage up:

^keep in mind that those are DIRECT quotes. Not presumptions. It's a direct quote. You're saying Yahoo made that up? You're saying that the very same source you tried to use as legitimate and to question AK and No Jumper - is making up DIRECT quotes now? And that we should trust YOU to select which passages are true and how they came about?

:laff:
Yahoo article 1 said:
Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta then asked Harris if Lanez had threatened her with a gun during the three-way argument. Harris, who sought to avoid answering the question, eventually confirmed that Lanez did threaten her.”

Harris immunity meant she couldn’t plead the Fifth, but she asked to do so when Ta asked if Lanez had threatened to shoot her.
Do I have to answer that?” Harris asked.

“Yes,” Ta answered.

Harris did so by saying, “Yes, ma’am,” affirming that Lanez threatened to shoot her.

Yahoo article 2 said:
Do you remember in this interview with (another prosecutor) and myself, that you mentioned he threatened to shoot you?” Ta asked.

“Um, yes, ma’am,” Harris replied, confirming she made the claim Peterson threatened to shoot her.

5 different reports, framing things as they see fit.

All i said from jump was depending on where you get your info from it’s gonna be framed from someone else’s perspective. Sometimes with an agenda behind it.

You can chose which one you want to belive yourself. But it’s clear people are aligning themselves within a bubble and only gravitating to info that proves their already made up mind.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5 different reports, framing things as they see fit.

All i said from jump was depending on where you get your info from it’s gonna be framed from someone else’s perspective. Sometimes with an agenda behind it.

Bro let's not play these crazy games. Please answer my questions.

This isn't a question of framing. IT'S A DIRECT QUOTE - and unless you're illiterate. You know what that means. So again, are you saying that the Yahoo article that YOU posted to corroborate your claims made this whole passage up:

“Do you remember in this interview with (another prosecutor) and myself, that you mentioned he threatened to shoot you?” Ta asked.

? Including the DIRECT quotes. You're saying Yahoo made that up? You're saying that the very same source you tried to use as legitimate - is making up DIRECT quotes? And that we should trust YOU to select which passages are true and how they came about?

^please answer the above questions.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't your first time reading news coverage. Out of one that includes DIRECT QUOTES pertaining a question and one that says "Harris immunity meant she couldn’t plead the Fifth, but she asked to do so when Ta asked if Lanez had threatened to shoot her" which one do you think is "framing" something? The one giving you the DIRECT QUOTE or the one where the writer tells you something happened?