The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dahell:

Prosecutors played snippets of the interview during Harris’ combative testimony as she confirmed she gave the detailed statement three months ago but claimed the damaging account was “not accurate” and that she was “not truthful” that day to “protect” herself

Sitting steps away from a jury in a Los Angeles courtroom, Harris testified that she could no longer recall the alleged threat from Lanez inside the SUV and no longer remembered seeing him holding a gun or firing at Megan during an alcohol-fueled fight on July 12, 2020.

In one portion of the recording played for jurors, Harris was heard telling prosecutors that after Lanez allegedly said, “I’ll shoot you,” he then “reached like he was going to grab something” from the SUV’s center console.

Harris, 27, agreed she made the statement in September, but when Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta asked her to describe the alleged threat for the jury, she clammed up and claimed “some of those things I stated, they were not accurate.”

“The night was a blur. We were under the influence,” she said on the witness stand.

When prosecutors confronted her with her recorded statement claiming she saw Lanez “aiming the gun straight but always in a downward direction toward Megan,” Harris reversed course again and said she didn’t witness the shooting.

Harris did own up to sending the three lines of text messages to Megan’s bodyguard that read, “Help / Tory shot meg / 911,” within five minutes of the shooting. She said it was based on “assumptions.”

^That's from the article you posted. I'm confused :dwillhuh:
She recanted this. I think y’all are confusing the first interview with the prosecutors with here on the stand yesterday. She took all of that shyt back.
fukk. Dumb ass information just sticks :snoop:
she clammed up and claimed “some of those things I stated, they were not accurate.”

So she said SOME of it was inaccurate, but through the interview she confirmed SOME of it was true.

Harris immunity meant she couldn’t plead the Fifth, but she asked to do so when Ta asked if Lanez had threatened to shoot her.
Do I have to answer that?” Harris asked.

“Yes,” Ta answered.

Harris did so by saying, “Yes, ma’am,” affirming that Lanez threatened to shoot her.

Ta also asked Harris about Lanez offering her $1 million not to testify against him, saying, “Kelsey, at some point in this case, did Tory try to bribe you?”

“Um,” Harris said, before a pregnant, roughly 20-second pause.

“Not just me,” she said.

Ta followed by asking Harris who else Lanez tried to bribe. That’s when Harris said, “I wouldn’t say ‘bribe.'” She said Lanez said it wasn’t “about not saying anything, no,” but then she added, “but it was mentioned.” She also said, “He mentioned a million dollars…I guess it was just about the case.”

Ta asked, “He offered you a million dollars to keep quiet” about the shooting?

“That’s not the exact wording,” Harris answered. “He mentioned the million, but again it’s a blur.”

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk. Dumb ass information just sticks :snoop:

So she said SOME of it was inaccurate, but through the interview she confirmed SOME of it was true.

Bro - I know nikkas saying you trolling, but like - you posted the Yahoo article and this is what the Yahoo article states about the passage you're claiming she re-affirmed:

“Do you remember in this interview with (another prosecutor) and myself, that you mentioned he threatened to shoot you?” Ta asked.

“Do I have to answer that?” Harris said, looking at the judge.

“Yes,” Judge David Herriford said.

“Um, yes, ma’am,” Harris replied, confirming she made the claim Peterson threatened to shoot her.

she was confirming that she made the claim on the interview in September. Not that the claim was true. I bolded it to make it easier for you to follow. She said she lied about that claim

One of us has to be illiterate and I'm confident I'm not the one, no disrespect :hubie: I'm just confused by your posts :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Multiple groups are arguing from different perspectives. Some of us are only interested in the "gamesmanship" aspect of the court proceedings regardless of what actually happened (cause the truth is, we'll never know unless video comes out). I think this shyt will be not guilty or mistrial. Too much fukkery and ratchetness.

Then you got some of y'all on both sides turning this into a gender war.

If i had to guess, it's looking more and more like a struggle for the gun and kelsey maybe pulled the trigger by accident. But that's just a guess. Both of the girls seem to be lying about some shyt. Both sides arguing on here are conveniently choosing to believe the lies that serve their position.

I personally think that everyone lied to cover some shyt never thinking this shyt would get to trial. But lies beget more lies and at some points they got too deep and here we are.

Purely speculation but i think Kelsey is the one and she pretty much played every one against eachother. Meg was worried about all her indiscretions coming out so instead of saying Kelsey shot her, she and her team point the finger at Tory, figuring he's probably gonna cop a plea anyway and all this shyt would be swept under the rug. Meanwhile Tory is desperate and needs Kelsey support so to prove his loyalty he says Kelsey is innocent and gets his bodyguard to disappear for a little bit. Once people have said what they said, they are stuck in their lies. From Kelsey's point of view, it probably looked like Meg was winning so she sided with Meg in September. But Tory took it all the way which no one (including the prosecution expected). So now we are at trial, crime scene fukked up, Megan tripping herself up in her own story, now it looks like Tory is up so she tries to get out of testifying. She gets immunity but she still feels like Tory is up so now she just lied about shyt, pleads the fifth. So she gets a soft cross from Tory's team. Self preservation.

This is all imagined by the bored mind of a coli breh so take it with a grain of salt.
Yep.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro - I know nikkas saying you trolling, but like - you posted the Yahoo article and this is what the Yahoo article states about the passage you're claiming she re-affirmed:

she was confirming that she made the claim on the interview in September. Not that the claim was true. I bolded it to make it easier for you to follow. She said she lied about that claim

One of us has to be illiterate and I'm confident I'm not the one, no disrespect :hubie: I'm just confused by your posts :dahell:
Harris immunity meant she couldn’t plead the Fifth, but she asked to do so when Ta asked if Lanez had threatened to shoot her.

“Yes,” Ta answered.

Harris did so by saying, “Yes, ma’am,” affirming that Lanez threatened to shoot her.

Different framing by different reports.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

“Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta then asked Harris if Lanez had threatened her with a gun during the three-way argument. Harris, who sought to avoid answering the question, eventually confirmed that Lanez did threaten her.”

@Uchiha God

leoc

All Star
Daps

An independent witness told cops they saw Megan Thee Stallion and her female friend, Kelsey, fighting just moments before Meg was shot in the foot ... a piece of evidence Tory Lanez's team feels cast serious doubt on what Meg said about him being the shooter.

During Tuesday's preliminary hearing a detective testified this independent witness -- who allegedly saw the shooting happen -- claimed the gun's muzzle flash went off closer to Kelsey than Tory.

Tory's attorney, Shawn Holley, says that muzzle flash detail is "corroborated by the gunshot residue found on the other female's hands." She also tells us, "It was further established that Megan gave several inconsistent accounts of what happened that night and that she omitted key information to the police."

The internet will break no matter how she answers her questions today. She MUST be asked if her and MTS got into a fist fight in the middle of the street.

Shawn Holley was his lawyer last year? Wonder why Tory changed lawyers before the trial

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different framing by different reports.

No drama. I used the link that YOU posted and evidently, the Yahoo article contextualized how that question came about:

“Do you remember in this interview with (another prosecutor) and myself, that you mentioned he threatened to shoot you?” Ta asked.

“Do I have to answer that?” Harris said, looking at the judge.

“Yes,” Judge David Herriford said.

“Um, yes, ma’am,” Harris replied, confirming she made the claim Peterson threatened to shoot her.

So I hope you kill that noise.

:hubie:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I used the link that YOU posted and evidently, the Yahoo article contextualized how that question came about. So I hope you kill that noise.

:hubie:
No, i posted the direct quotes of what was said. The one Yahoo article got it wrong they weren’t asking her about the tape. They directly asked her if he threatened her. She replied Yes.

“Yes,” Ta answered.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
wild how much this case has brought out the losers whether its men or women

clowns sat and denied for years that this woman got shot and now its clear she was and now trying spin it
and it a shame that Meg got shot and it somehow hasn't been the worst part of the whole ordeal for her.

more goal post movement. :snoop:
no dummy, denying that TORY LANEZ shot her(which he didn't), her being shot isn't in dispute, Tory's lawyers have said as much in court.

and the worst part of this ordeal, is a vindictive woman wrongfully/samefully attempting to take a black man away from his family for the next 22 years...