The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
If I shot her why would I comment that Kelsey didn’t? It was an accident that they both had a hand in(and 2 others), literally.

Meaning someone didnt mean to actually fire the gun? Just wanted to scare Meg

The gun was fired 5 times

I dunno

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I think Tory is protecting kelsey and kelsey is returning the favor. They figured if they come clean either she goes to jail, he goes to jail, but if they work together, no one goes to jail and meg's image is smeared.

We'll see if it works

But that still doesn’t work. Tory’s defense is confirming that they believe Kelsey shot Meg. Kelsey has immunity in reference to her testimony in this case, the state can still bring charges against her later. Especially if the defense wins this case for their client by proving that Kelsey indeed fired the weapon. Kelsey would literally be sending herself to prison.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think Tory is protecting kelsey and kelsey is returning the favor. They figured if they come clean either she goes to jail, he goes to jail, but if they work together, no one goes to jail and meg's image is smeared.

We'll see if it works
Why would he want to protect her to the point where he offered to pay her to be quiet and he ends up in trial? With his defense being Kelsey is the shooter

That makes zero sense to me.:dahell:

I could see if she was the one on trial and he was a witness.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Meaning someone didnt mean to actually fire the gun? Just wanted to scare Meg

The gun was fired 5 times

I dunno
They way I see it. 4 dna samples on the gun. 4 people all reaching and touching the same gun is gonna make it go off multiple times. Witnesses saw the girls fighting. It just makes so much more sense when you factor in alcohol and sex between 3 of them. Kelsey asking for immunity for everything that happened that night adds to this.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
But that still doesn’t work. Tory’s defense is confirming that they believe Kelsey shot Meg. Kelsey has immunity in reference to her testimony in this case, the state can still bring charges against her later. Especially if the defense wins this case for their client by proving that Kelsey indeed fired the weapon. Kelsey would literally be sending herself to prison.
It's the only thing I can think of, and would explain why he said "thats not true" publicly when people said kelsey shot meg

Kelsey's testimony seemed to mostly only answer questions detrimental to meg's character, and she gets real selective memory regarding tory. It just seems like she's in it to spite meg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's the only thing I can think of, and would explain why he said "thats not true" publicly when people said kelsey shot meg

Kelsey's testimony seemed to mostly only answer questions detrimental to meg's character, and she gets real selective memory regarding tory. It just seems like she's in it to spite meg
She said meg didn’t defend her when she was first being accused of the shooting. And accused her of taking a Bribe to keep quiet.

And we see tory did defend her.

She’s clearly trying to spite meg. But she’s also seemingly trying to protect Tory, the question is why.

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
They way I see it. 4 dna samples on the gun. 4 people all reaching and touching the same gun is gonna make it go off multiple times. Witnesses saw the girls fighting. It just makes so much more sense when you factor in alcohol and sex between 3 of them. Kelsey asking for immunity for everything that happened that night adds to this.

It was Tory, Kelsey, Meg and his driver, right? Has anybody claimed the driver was involved or a 4th person?

Tory and Kelsey only ones tested positive for gun powder that night

Remember the gun was tested for dna some days later I believe so unreliable

Also

She may have been trying to save herself though...

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It was Tory, Kelsey, Meg and his driver, right? Has anybody claimed the driver was involved or a 4th person?

Tory and Kelsey only ones tested positive for gun powder that night

Remember the gun was tested for dna some days later I believe so unreliable

Also

She may have been trying to save herself though...

Meg wasn’t tested for gun powder or dna on the gun. The driver was said to be seen wrestling Kelsey with Tory throwing her in the car. I thinks she was trying to save herself as well. Meg denied and fight or altercation which I don’t get at all. Kelsey had a bald patch and cuts on her(caught the beats) Really, nothing makes sense with all of these lies.