The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

start at 37
:50:

i hate Joey Buddens but he right :yeshrug:

Solo_87

All Star
Daps

Seems likes its not going to used as evidence but worth noting

Or maybe he'll argue he was hacked or meant no one had the intent to shoot Meg

Wha we know for fact is a gun was fired. Meg was hurt. It was Torys car. Tory was the closest to gun. The two ppl who had gun residue on them were Tory and Kelsey. Meg said Tory did it. Kelsey said at one point she was not the trigger man

Tory has a history of violent outbursts

Tory sent out apology text ...not confessing to being the gunman ...but he apologized for his actions that night nonetheless

Think a lot of u are over thinking this

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Its clear Kelsey shot Meg after a tussle with the gun whichbTkrynLanez was fighting for.

Theawyers clearyl advised ol gal how to navigate this trial to say she aint donit...while she did do it. That plead the 5th and immunity basicallynsefured her freedom. She in this bytchntonexpose Meg as a hoe and it will be left to the masses as whether she shot Meg.

Im afraid like most posters on the coli stated, "Meg career done" if she cant convict Tory Lanez.

These Lawyers for Harris and Lanez...man hold up

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Its clear Kelsey shot Meg after a tussle with the gun whichbTkrynLanez was fighting for.

Theawyers clearyl advised ol gal how to navigate this trial to say she aint donit...while she did do it. That plead the 5th and immunity basicallynsefured her freedom. She in this bytchntonexpose Meg as a hoe and it will be left to the masses as whether she shot Meg.

Im afraid like most posters on the coli stated, "Meg career done" if she cant convict Tory Lanez.

These Lawyers for Harris and Lanez...man hold up

What makes Tory not say this from jump?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Seems likes its not going to used as evidence but worth noting

Or maybe he'll argue he was hacked or meant no one had the intent to shoot Meg

Wha we know for fact is a gun was fired. Meg was hurt. It was Torys car. Tory was the closest to gun. The two ppl who had gun residue on them were Tory and Kelsey. Meg said Tory did it. Kelsey said at one point she was not the trigger man

Tory has a history of violent outbursts

Tory sent out apology text ...not confessing to being the gunman ...but he apologized for his actions that night nonetheless

Think a lot of u are over thinking this
If I shot her why would I comment that Kelsey didn’t? It was an accident that they both had a hand in(and 2 others), literally.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The moment Megan got onstage twerking to audio clips of Malcolm X stating the Black woman is the most unprotected is the moment it became a black gender war.

She KNEW what she was doing

And then she doubled down on it when she wrote the New York Times op-ed.

Her and her management WANTED to make this a “blame all black men” type of situation instead of an isolated drunken incident in which either a crazy midget shot her or a jealous best friend shot her
Wait, what? Repped when you up the clip of this.
:hhh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Idk...I aint invest that much into it. I was a fence sitter. But Kelsey def gave little help to jail tory in my opinion. Granted I have 0 exo with law or trial proceedings...but if she dont directly aay its Tory that pulled the trigger and then says, "I dont know who shot Meg," Tory walks....he has too

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think Tory is protecting kelsey and kelsey is returning the favor. They figured if they come clean either she goes to jail, he goes to jail, but if they work together, no one goes to jail and meg's image is smeared.

We'll see if it works