The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I hate how this has become a gender war.

The moment Megan got onstage twerking to audio clips of Malcolm X stating the Black woman is the most unprotected is the moment it became a black gender war.

She KNEW what she was doing

And then she doubled down on it when she wrote the New York Times op-ed.

Her and her management WANTED to make this a “blame all black men” type of situation instead of an isolated drunken incident in which either a crazy midget shot her or a jealous best friend shot her

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I could dap this twice I would.
My thing is, assume my theory is true, things add up a little more. Even Meg going on live pointing at Tory adds up. Because Meg's weakness is that she is concerned with her image and rep above everything else. If she points at Kelsey, her best friend of many years, this is no longer a DV case. This becomes a self defense case now. Why was Kelsey shooting at Meg? Was Meg beating her ass prior? (Weave, chain and nails belonging to kelsey on the floor). Why were they fighting? Cause they had an argument? Why the argument? Cause she fukked multiple dudes Kelsey was fukking? Etc. All the stuff Meg was hoping wouldn't come out. And if the shooter is a woman in self defense, there is a lot less sympathy for Meg. Women would be riding for Kelsey. Her image would take a hit cause she would be looking like a backstabbing bully hoe who got what was coming to her. I think the original plan was for everyone to keep their mouths closed cause no one had anything to gain. now with all that in mind, peep Kelsey's live when she was dissing Meg. When she says it wasn't supposed to go this far". I think with my theory, shyt sorta kinda adds up. But who the fukk knows...

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The moment Megan got onstage twerking to audio clips of Malcolm X stating the Black woman is the most unprotected is the moment it became a black gender war.

She KNEW what she was doing

And then she doubled down on it when she wrote the New York Times op-ed.

Her and her management WANTED to make this a “blame all black men” type of situation instead of an isolated drunken incident in which either a crazy midget shot her or a jealous best friend shot her
They took the age old approach

“When in doubt, blame the nikka”

And nikkas talkin bout “why are y’all using this for a gender war” :mjlol:

Man fukk that bytch, hope her career is in the dirt like Saweetie after this stunt

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

An independent witness told cops they saw Megan Thee Stallion and her female friend, Kelsey, fighting just moments before Meg was shot in the foot ... a piece of evidence Tory Lanez's team feels cast serious doubt on what Meg said about him being the shooter.

During Tuesday's preliminary hearing a detective testified this independent witness -- who allegedly saw the shooting happen -- claimed the gun's muzzle flash went off closer to Kelsey than Tory.

Tory's attorney, Shawn Holley, says that muzzle flash detail is "corroborated by the gunshot residue found on the other female's hands." She also tells us, "It was further established that Megan gave several inconsistent accounts of what happened that night and that she omitted key information to the police."

The internet will break no matter how she answers her questions today. She MUST be asked if her and MTS got into a fist fight in the middle of the street.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He most likley won't get attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon. The press isn't really behind this like that, not some Bill Cosby type pressure.

But he will probably get some disorderly conduct, discharging a firearm in public charges tho. I'm thinking felony parole is closer to the max for him.
Discharging a firearm in public after they fail to prove he shot the gun :pachaha:

Maybe something like reckless endangerment saying he failed to secure the gun enough that someone couldn't grab it and fire it or some shyt like that.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whole different story outside the Akademiks-No Jumper twitter bubble.

what's the different story? she recanted the interview and testimony she gave in september, no? asserting she gave said testimony to protect herself - isn't that what AK/No Jumper and that Turk lawyer that be on Vlad reported? what's the conflicting reporting?

Daps
The state of Texas has a law that even if you are legally allowed to carry a firearm you cannot have one in your possession when you have been consuming alcohol... this case is a perfect example of why that law is in effect. Imagine if you had a bunch of fukking cases like this coming through every fukking week of drunk people tripping and shooting each other. :snoop:

i was thinking the same thing about takeoff situation. even if the shooter tries to claim self-defense, you are not allowed to claim self defense when you are committing a crime.... the crime being public consumption of alcohol (he was holding a wine bottle during the shooting). i was like, people wonder why random laws like "you can't consume alcohol in downtown after 2am on a weekday" are made.
well-there-it-is.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what's the different story? she recanted the interview and testimony she gave in september, no? asserting she gave said testimony to protect herself - isn't that what AK/No Jumper and that Turk lawyer that be on Vlad reported? what's the conflicting reporting?
She didn’t recant it. She said she doesn’t remember some of it but she did confirm some of the details Like tory threatening to shoot her and offering her a million dollars.

Al and no jumper reported that she said she “lied” about everything in that interview. The context and framing of what was actually said offers a very different perspective on what happened in court.

AK and NJ reported it as if her testimony helped tory. It really didn’t. It wasn’t the smoking gun i’m sure the prosecutors had hoped for but it definitely wasn’t a defense of tory.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
She didn’t recant it. She said she doesn’t remember some of it but she did confirm some of the details Like tory threatening to shoot her and offering her a million dollars.

Al and no jumper reported that she said she “lied” about everything in that interview. The context and framing of what was actually said offers a very different perspective on what happened in court.

AK and NJ reported it as if her testimony helped tory. It really didn’t. It wasn’t the smoking gun i’m sure the prosecutors had hoped for but it definitely wasn’t a defense of tory.

Just Stop Breh. She Recanted.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Just Stop Breh. She Recanted.

I swear if one of you would just read a damn story instead of the headlines.:snoop:

Even in your headline it says “failed to recall much” Which doesn’t mean she recanted all of it. She claimed she forgot some of it.

But She did confirm that he threatened to shoot her. She confirmed he offered her a million dollars. and she confirmed he offered to pay for her lawyer. So she did remember and confirm some of that interview.

She also did confirm that she sent a text in the moments after the incident saying “tory shot meg”

So with context it’s not as simple as saying “she recanted the entire first interview”

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
You guys gotta read the detailed reports of what was actually said.

She said Tory threatened to shoot both of them but she didn’t see the shooting because she was getting out of the car.

So if you are the jury. You know meg got shot. You know either tory or kelsey did it. Both meg and kelsey say it wasn’t kelsey. The shooting victim identified tory as the shooter who was proven to have gun residue on him and a gun in his car who he threatened both of them with just prior to the shooting.

The case has not been perfect, but the notion that the prosecution is just stumbling all over themselves comes from bad/bias reporting.
She recanted this. I think y’all are confusing the first interview with the prosecutors with here on the stand yesterday. She took all of that shyt back.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell:

Prosecutors played snippets of the interview during Harris’ combative testimony as she confirmed she gave the detailed statement three months ago but claimed the damaging account was “not accurate” and that she was “not truthful” that day to “protect” herself

Sitting steps away from a jury in a Los Angeles courtroom, Harris testified that she could no longer recall the alleged threat from Lanez inside the SUV and no longer remembered seeing him holding a gun or firing at Megan during an alcohol-fueled fight on July 12, 2020.

In one portion of the recording played for jurors, Harris was heard telling prosecutors that after Lanez allegedly said, “I’ll shoot you,” he then “reached like he was going to grab something” from the SUV’s center console.

Harris, 27, agreed she made the statement in September, but when Deputy District Attorney Kathy Ta asked her to describe the alleged threat for the jury, she clammed up and claimed “some of those things I stated, they were not accurate.”

“The night was a blur. We were under the influence,” she said on the witness stand.

When prosecutors confronted her with her recorded statement claiming she saw Lanez “aiming the gun straight but always in a downward direction toward Megan,” Harris reversed course again and said she didn’t witness the shooting.

Harris did own up to sending the three lines of text messages to Megan’s bodyguard that read, “Help / Tory shot meg / 911,” within five minutes of the shooting. She said it was based on “assumptions.”

^That's from the article you posted. I'm confused :dwillhuh:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
I swear if one of you would just read a damn story instead of the headlines.:snoop:

Even in your headline it says “failed to recall much” Which doesn’t mean she recanted all of it. She claimed she forgot some of it.

But She did confirm that he threatened to shoot her. She confirmed he offered her a million dollars. and she confirmed he offered to pay for her lawyer. So she did remember and confirm some of that interview.

She also did confirm that she sent a text in the moments after the incident saying “tory shot meg”

So with context it’s not as simple as saying “she recanted the entire first interview”

The Headline Says Recanted. Stop clogging the thread