The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My son Meach will NEVER admit he's wrong to anything that's just the way he posts. U would know if u posted in the Arcadium. Lol.
The irony of this shyt,

Check the news reports i was right about everything i said yesterday.

You guys ran with that original no jumper tweet and are now just ignoring the reports of what actually happened it court.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So what was tory doing with kylie alone that embarassed her so much she kicked him out too? :dahell: sounds like giving/getting head

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt just weird. But in debate, you gotta pick a side 🤷‍♂️

but it’s not a high school debate…it should be a discussion…that’s why a lot of conversations on here are so disingenuous bcuz ppl feel compelled to “win” to the point of holding onto a dead/dying argument (I’m no longer speaking about the trial at this point just in general)

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
All i’ve done from jump is try to parse the real information from the noise.

Those of you with an agenda have taken offense to that. Not really my fault :manny:

You haven't really acknowledged the inconsistencies in the testimony of MTS or Kelsey.

I understand you'd prefer if Tory was guilty. But at least acknowledge that Kelsey did not go on that stand and say that Tory shot Meg, bro.

Can you just acknowledge it. Are we asking for too much?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So what was tory doing with kylie alone that embarassed her so much she kicked him out too? :dahell: sounds like giving/getting head

The shyt didn't start until Meg came back for her "slippers" she left at Kylie's house. Probably walked in, seen Kylie and Tory getting cozy and flipped out.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
I think the argument is shots were fired (which we’re trying to establish by who) but Meg wasn’t necessarily shot directly in the foot….her injury came from shrapnel or stepping on glass (broken from the shot?)

If I remember correctly no bullets or shrapnel were found in her foot and she was dancing on video 2 days later?

Will be interesting to hear what the hospital records/doctor says.

If this theory is true then the outrage comes from all the lies Meg has told to try get Tory locked up for 20yrs.

Meg stans are going crazy right now lol

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only reason this case isn’t open and shut right now is because the prosecution must convince the jury that there is no other reasonable explanation that can come from the evidence presented at trial. They’re having a hard time proving that. No one knows anything. No one knows how it started, if it was a struggle, who’s gun it was, who pulled the trigger, if it was a fight, if this nikka screamed damn bytch dance, etc. If I was on the jury I’d be confused. The other potential shooter is still questionably the shooter and no one knows what is going on STILL.

Meg did her thing. It might’ve been over if she was the only witness.
Precisely this. This is honestly one of the worst prosecution attempts I’ve seen. They should have traced ownership of the gun to a source to lockdown and say this person either sold and/or gave the gun to Tory so establish it was his gun. They should have had ballistics experts at the crime scene to determine the angle of where the gun was shot and where bullets hit and shell casings landed. They should have had multiple proffer sessions with Kelsey prior so they would know what the fukk she would say. Then have her write sworn statements confirming whatever it is they wanted her to confirm. I can’t believe they just let her show up and have her ask for immunity then grant her immunity with no deal or structure involved. Did they just not have any money or something? If I were the judge I’d have thrown the shyt out after Kelsey’s testimony.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You haven't really acknowledged the inconsistencies in the testimony of MTS or Kelsey.
The first thing i did was ask about what inconsistencies y’all saw with what meg said and it was instantly attacked as a simp meg stan etc. Still none of you have answered to what inconsistencies you are referring to in megs testimony.

I’ve tried making sense of all that. Yesterday i wondered why Kelsey would come to court just to say she lied about everything. But after getting more context today it seems it was a bit more nuanced than that.

She’s upset that meg didn’t defend her from her being accused and attacked. They both were offered 1 million by tory
and this is just my injection, I think meg agreed at first
Then when shyt hit the fan it was every man for themselves.

So in court she said she’s not on either side and she has depression which made her forget the events of the night. She didn’t say that she lied, but just that she couldn’t remember.

So to me after hearing more context her testimony does make sense. She has a reason for wanting to stay neutral.

I understand you'd prefer if Tory was guilty. But at least acknowledge that Kelsey did not go on that stand and say that Tory shot Meg, bro.

Can you just acknowledge it. Are we asking for too much?
I would prefer that the person that shot meg has to answer for it.

She’s basically playing quiet on all the pertinent details of the shooting. At least we have some context as to why.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Multiple groups are arguing from different perspectives. Some of us are only interested in the "gamesmanship" aspect of the court proceedings regardless of what actually happened (cause the truth is, we'll never know unless video comes out). I think this shyt will be not guilty or mistrial. Too much fukkery and ratchetness.

Then you got some of y'all on both sides turning this into a gender war.

If i had to guess, it's looking more and more like a struggle for the gun and kelsey maybe pulled the trigger by accident. But that's just a guess. Both of the girls seem to be lying about some shyt. Both sides arguing on here are conveniently choosing to believe the lies that serve their position.

I personally think that everyone lied to cover some shyt never thinking this shyt would get to trial. But lies beget more lies and at some points they got too deep and here we are.

Purely speculation but i think Kelsey is the one and she pretty much played every one against eachother. Meg was worried about all her indiscretions coming out so instead of saying Kelsey shot her, she and her team point the finger at Tory, figuring he's probably gonna cop a plea anyway and all this shyt would be swept under the rug. Meanwhile Tory is desperate and needs Kelsey support so to prove his loyalty he says Kelsey is innocent and gets his bodyguard to disappear for a little bit. Once people have said what they said, they are stuck in their lies. From Kelsey's point of view, it probably looked like Meg was winning so she sided with Meg in September. But Tory took it all the way which no one (including the prosecution expected). So now we are at trial, crime scene fukked up, Megan tripping herself up in her own story, now it looks like Tory is up so she tries to get out of testifying. She gets immunity but she still feels like Tory is up so now she just lied about shyt, pleads the fifth. So she gets a soft cross from Tory's team. Self preservation.

This is all imagined by the bored mind of a coli breh so take it with a grain of salt.
If I could dap this twice I would.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The state of Texas has a law that even if you are legally allowed to carry a firearm you cannot have one in your possession when you have been consuming alcohol... this case is a perfect example of why that law is in effect. Imagine if you had a bunch of fukking cases like this coming through every fukking week of drunk people tripping and shooting each other. :snoop:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
wild how much this case has brought out the losers whether its men or women

clowns sat and denied for years that this woman got shot and now its clear she was and now trying spin it
and it a shame that Meg got shot and it somehow hasn't been the worst part of the whole ordeal for her.
None of us were there man.

Meg was twerking on IG a few days after being shot. So of course ppl are going to have doubts, and on top of that, there was talk/reports of it being glass in her foot. Nobody knew the truth.

You ppl that are criticizing in hindsight aren't factoring in what was happening in REAL-TIME.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Long form article of kelsey's testimony

Kelsey admitted Tory threatened to shoot her despite no wanting to answer the question. The reporter feels Kelsey was much more animated when talking about Meg and subdued when talking about Tory…

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Precisely this. This is honestly one of the worst prosecution attempts I’ve seen. They should have traced ownership of the gun to a source to lockdown and say this person either sold and/or gave the gun to Tory so establish it was his gun. They should have had ballistics experts at the crime scene to determine the angle of where the gun was shot and where bullets hit and shell casings landed. They should have had multiple proffer sessions with Kelsey prior so they would know what the fukk she would say. Then have her write sworn statements confirming whatever it is they wanted her to confirm. I can’t believe they just let her show up and have her ask for immunity then grant her immunity with no deal or structure involved. Did they just not have any money or something? If I were the judge I’d have thrown the shyt out after Kelsey’s testimony.
You guys gotta read the detailed reports of what was actually said.

She said Tory threatened to shoot both of them but she didn’t see the shooting because she was getting out of the car.

So if you are the jury. You know meg got shot. You know either tory or kelsey did it. Both meg and kelsey say it wasn’t kelsey. The shooting victim identified tory as the shooter who was proven to have gun residue on him and a gun in his car who he threatened both of them with just prior to the shooting.

The case has not been perfect, but the notion that the prosecution is just stumbling all over themselves comes from bad/bias reporting.