The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow police finally doing work

When I first graduated I used to work in the legal field and would spend hours and hours each day reading over cases etc. and this was like 15 years ago and ish, cops would cell ping, have undercover guys in these communities and do surveillance for so long and this wwas before smartphones were commonplace

Nowadays just think about how many people out here have dashboard cameras, red light cameras, cameras on the highway, and you know these idiots ain't on airplane mode or bringing burners with them.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When I first graduated I used to work in the legal field and would spend hours and hours each day reading over cases etc. and this was like 15 years ago and ish, cops would cell ping, have undercover guys in these communities and do surveillance for so long and this wwas before smartphones were commonplace

Nowadays just think about how many people out here have dashboard cameras, red light cameras, cameras on the highway, and you know these idiots ain't on airplane mode or bringing burners with them.
yeah and to add on...those 2 brothers were not involved in any gang ..innocent..
and it was back to back week. something had to be done

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Police said the suspects had been seen speeding away from the area in a light-coloured, compact SUV.

On Saturday, Kevon Shemar Foo, 24, Day Juan Francis, 21, and Jasanthan Kandiah, 21, all of Toronto, were arrested.

Cops putting in work throw away your life idiots

4 charged with murder in North York car shooting - CityNews Toronto

25 years before parole eligibility

another innocent victim,that was actually going places, that breh was a commerce graduate too:francis::snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Clout is a drug..he would go on live just to stir trouble

What happened to just making music

No money in music, even listen to old toronto rap, no one really rapped about money or drugs it was just about women having a good time

even look at this cdn classic

now adays it would just be about drugs, murder

all these brehs have "so much money" but still stuck living in the hood or 5 of em living in a rented condo

only a matter of time before areas like "varna" are razed for fancy condos and then what

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried telling you guys. We can't make excuses for people like him.

They are psychopaths and can't separate reality from fiction.

Completely irredeemable.

I agree, help those who can be helped, not the psychopths.

Also, a lot of black kids are being put in special ed. You got kids being pushed to do work that's 3 grades below their grade. Need to take a hard look at what's going on in these schools.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No money in music, even listen to old toronto rap, no one really rapped about money or drugs it was just about women having a good time

even look at this cdn classic

now adays it would just be about drugs, murder

all these brehs have "so much money" but still stuck living in the hood or 5 of em living in a rented condo

only a matter of time before areas like "varna" are razed for fancy condos and then what

This is my era right here. Good times.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the sad thing is by the time he finally grows up & realizes street cred means absolutely nothing in the real world he'll be senior citizen status....:francis:
the sad thing is by the time he finally grows up & realizes street cred means absolutely nothing in the real world he'll be senior citizen status....:francis:

I’m pretty sure in the future there will be no hoods or ghettos it will just be mixed housing . Like when developers build condos etc a portion of units will be for community housing.