The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He's definitely a class clown type. He was decent for his age too. Selfish as hell though. Dudes in Jungle definitely threw a battery in his back.
on that note i heard there's the real jungle guys (hustlers) and then there's T5 and his crew...

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
gov't job eh, aye i'm 6 certs gang, you really a thicky?:lolbron::mjlol:

kidding....

but yeah honestly a conviction isn't guaranteed, you know how the law is.:manny:

also which judge is a hard ass in high court, judge "youisfukked?" you know who i mean is it true?
i'm a cybersecurity analyst now.
yes, i'm fat :coffee:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i'm too old to know who the fukk half these nikkas are.

now as far as the pandemic, these clowns in Ontario will shut us down in 2-3 weeks again.

this is just a waste of time. We're last to get vaccinated in the world at this rate. Just a horrific failure at the federal and provincial level.

We're led by complete idiots.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

now as far as the pandemic, these clowns in Ontario will shut us down in 2-3 weeks again.

this is just a waste of time. We're last to get vaccinated in the world at this rate. Just a horrific failure at the federal and provincial level.

Yup
Shouldve phased this opening to help determine where proportion of community spread is coming from

Schools should be open first, for a month or so...monitor test cases for that month. Then you can see if schools are really a contributing factor

Opening everything up at once? How do you know where you're winning and failing :beli:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
She got shot in the head too man peace be upon the city brehs

there’s a war going on in Toronto none is safe from:lupe:

They just shooting just about anybody these days
Wait...I'm not following this case(s)

These nikkas bust in that white girl house and fired off shots? Assuming they got the wrong house and she was caught in the cross fire?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Gym ,barbershops malls open today
Sucks that yall still locked up

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
"Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says all Canadians who want a dose will get one by the end of September, despite recent hiccups in the production of both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines."
:francis:

While america has 330 plus millions
Already vaccinated 50 mill and doing 2mill ppl a day

:francis: