The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:salute:

What we get out of these news reports are highlights of the symptoms and eventual ends of the sources.

That's why, no matter how many social workers we have, the problem still lurks and manifests itself into more youth.

Some of these schools that we went to have 27% of kids in special education. Why is that number so high? And then looking at the gifted children, it is usually less than 1%. How is that possible? Kids are being ruined.

To make matters worse I read a report that nationwide, nearly half of Canadian adults are illiterate. How far in life can you make it without knowing how to read? Some of these cargo haulers and pilots can not read. People carrying thousands of tones on the road and in the sky can't read.

:merchant:

These teachers are showing up and telling black kids you're worthless and will never amount to anything. After being in a class with these teachers for hours that mentality becomes reality. Some of those white female teachers did it to me.

Your marks start to slip even though your work is above everyone else's. I'm still struggling with having confidence in my written work. If that happens to you from grade 3 onward and in multiple classes, you will release some of that elsewhere.

By the time 2000 was coming around, there was supposed to be a shift in education to include black history into textbooks. Toronto officials scrapped that once they got in.

Canada is hailed as diverse but why is one group like ours struggling mightily? Policies are canceled when they would help the community. They can't have us out of our designated status.

Remember that Jane revitalization project that would help the community? Scrapped.
The evidence is there why madness occurs. No one wants to take action on fixing it.
Big fukking FACTS!

A lot of educators harbour racist ideals NOT all but a lot of 'em do. My best teachers were strict as fukk and wouldn't allow me to slack, they expected more so that's what they got. the others assume the black kids didn't have what it took so they passively berated us. Fam I found out in 10th grade at nightschool in a different neighbourhood than my own that I had a mensa level high iq from a arab canadian english teacher. My environment was holding me back like fukk and i didn't even realize it. there's more to that story but you get the picture.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
throw gang signs in court & strengthen the crown's case brehs:mjgrin:
acharge1.png
movie, viral...

he's gonna be shaking his head something awful when he realizes you can get railroaded in court in canada if the judge ain't fukking with you.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
life is tough for a lot of people. why aren't all communities having these same issues? we all came up around working class immigrants. not everyone move into crime and violence. how many innocent Black men should continue to be collateral damage for brehs "that are trying to figure it out" should you get props because you finally got your shyt together after 20? how many people did you ruin on the path to self discovery? they just trash?

I don't even have a soap box I'm just not into understanding bullshyt. these nikkaz are spraying at civilians. they not killing to eat or survive. their choices shouldn't have to affect us all because they need time to figure shyt out... :gucci:
like the breh said, not all are redeemable...the most heinous ones are likely beyond helping, many of them are sociopaths....but you gotta admit most dealers aren't shooting people, most fraudsters aren't stabbing anyone, it's a small minority of criminal degenerates, real degenerates that do the most heinous violent shyt. they are not who the breh is referring to IMO.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
like the breh said, not all are redeemable...the most heinous ones are likely beyond helping, many of them are sociopaths....but you gotta admit most dealers aren't shooting people, most fraudsters aren't stabbing anyone, it's a small minority of criminal degenerates, real degenerates that do the most heinous violent shyt. they are not who the breh is referring to IMO.
nah I don't have a problem with most dealers. the whole thing with these shootings is they just a byproduct of neighbourhood beef and the ones getting clapped are not playing the games. so these dudes are unfortunately beyond redemption.

As far as what breh was talking about. To me anyone that go outside and decide to violently victimize anyone is getting no sympathy or understanding. You lost that right. Because half the time you are willing to ruin or take someone else's life.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
throw gang signs in court & strengthen the crown's case brehs:mjgrin:
acharge1.png

acharge2.png
Tried telling you guys. We can't make excuses for people like him.

They are psychopaths and can't separate reality from fiction.

Completely irredeemable.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Big fukking FACTS!

A lot of educators harbour racist ideals NOT all but a lot of 'em do. My best teachers were strict as fukk and wouldn't allow me to slack, they expected more so that's what they got. the others assume the black kids didn't have what it took so they passively berated us. Fam I found out in 10th grade at nightschool in a different neighbourhood than my own that I had a mensa level high iq from a arab canadian english teacher. My environment was holding me back like fukk and i didn't even realize it. there's more to that story but you get the picture.

:ohhh:

I also had an Arabian english teacher who went to bat for me against a racist Jewish english teacher. Had them both in the same year getting 90s in one and 60s in the other.

The Jewish lady comes complaining about the students in her class to my Arabian teacher and my name gets mentioned. Long story short, there wasn't a discrepancy in work but a discrepancy of marking. I had reports where I'm rewriting chapters of books and have other students asking how I can string words together like I did.

Every class of hers had black students segregated in the room and the marking said it all.

The amount of work and time it takes to remove that conditioning through self-reflection, therapy and all other means is unimaginable.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Big fukking FACTS!

Yeah I remember in hs as well being black they’d try and put you in applied courses or have you at a technical school like Borden or Timothy Eaton

the best teacher i ever had was a white Jewish guy .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Police said the suspects had been seen speeding away from the area in a light-coloured, compact SUV.

On Saturday, Kevon Shemar Foo, 24, Day Juan Francis, 21, and Jasanthan Kandiah, 21, all of Toronto, were arrested.

Cops putting in work throw away your life idiots

4 charged with murder in North York car shooting - CityNews Toronto

25 years before parole eligibility

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps