The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No money in music, even listen to old toronto rap, no one really rapped about money or drugs it was just about women having a good time

even look at this cdn classic

now adays it would just be about drugs, murder

all these brehs have "so much money" but still stuck living in the hood or 5 of em living in a rented condo

only a matter of time before areas like "varna" are razed for fancy condos and then what

yeahhh man. there's a lot of death worshipping going on in rap music these days it's so demonic, evil, sadistic. really gross shyt.

all talking about demons
smoking dead people
drilling opps

every song is glorifying being murderous

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
No word of a lie top5 looks like one of those guys u see in the hallways in high school

that was always the loudest yute of them all

but would get slapped the fukk out in a heartbeat lmao

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No word of a lie top5 looks like one of those guys u see in the hallways in high school

that was always the loudest yute of them all

but would get slapped the fukk out in a heartbeat lmao

he's literally like 5'4 130lbs
i also knew a guy just like top 5 somalian as well ended up getting clapped in fort mcmurray like a decade ago

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
did he say wholesome :mjlol:
this dude got caught with drugs and arrested for accessory
Ak is an idiot. joke with T5 about bodies and smokin' opps then call him wholesome.

fukk outta here. and to say nikkas got to indulge in the wickedness to get on sound stupid asf considering the drakes, j-coles, kendricks are the largest selling artist and their main content isn't death worship. fukk that c00n ak.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ak is an idiot. joke with T5 about bodies and smokin' opps then call him wholesome.

fukk outta here. and to say nikkas got to indulge in the wickedness to get on sound stupid asf considering the drakes, j-coles, kendricks are the largest selling artist and their main content isn't death worship. fukk that c00n ak.
Its easy to rap about, death, shooting killing when you have no rapping talent

These guys dont make music..

I really hate drill music

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Top 5 actually played ball for me years ago. I think the team was grade 8. He was a character back then too. Nowhere near as bad as he is now. I had to let him and his boy go after a couple months and they tried to prank call me to set up a fake game.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Top 5 actually played ball for me years ago. I think the team was grade 8. He was a character back then too. Nowhere near as bad as he is now. I had to let him and his boy go after a couple months and they tried to prank call me to set up a fake game.
:mjlol::lolbron:he's a joker turned driller?:francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Admin Assistant
gov't job eh, aye i'm 6 certs gang, you really a thicky?:lolbron::mjlol:

kidding....

but yeah honestly a conviction isn't guaranteed, you know how the law is.:manny:

also which judge is a hard ass in high court, judge "youisfukked?" you know who i mean is it true?