The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we don't know what they do or don't have on him...the cops don't present their entire case in the media..

but I do know this, the cops don't move forward on a case like this just on circumstantial evidence....

for the cops to arrest him in windsor and not wait until he comes back to toronto must have some juicy juicy evidence.

For the cops to charge him with that they must have some text messages or phone convos between top 5 and the dude who pulled the trigger.

And this dude being in windsor seems like these losers might have been wanting to cop a new piece or something

good riddance give em all 25 years for all i care

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
rest in peace to the innocent young brother tho....:francis:
S-qKaYj_
We lost another young Black professional who was poised to help build and stabilize his family unit. Who these clowns kill

A young budding sports caster
An Engineer
An accountant

these are the type of brehs we are loosing in society while the stupid c00ns proliferate. You can miss me with the explanations about how people need to eat and kill due to lack of opportunities. they kill for clout. Top 5 was pretty much braggin about it on those Akademiks videos.

I knew his time was coming very soon. he was getting very bold and stupid.

Honour these young men and their lives by not fukking with Toronto Drill it's a backwards movement. that ain't us...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We lost another young Black professional who was poised to help build and stabilize his family unit. Who these clowns kill

A young budding sports caster
An Engineer
An accountant

these are the type of brehs we are loosing in society while the stupid c00ns proliferate. You can miss me with the explanations about how people need to eat and kill due to lack of opportunities. they kill for clout. Top 5 was pretty much braggin about it on those Akademiks videos.

I knew his time was coming very soon. he was getting very bold and stupid.

Honour these young men and their lives by not fukking with Toronto Drill it's a backwards movement. that ain't us...

the black ghanian dude who got killed last week also was innocent

time to lock up these losers, past few months got that loser rolexx homi and now top 5
keep it up :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Atkins, known as Rolexx Homi in Toronto’s independent hip-hop scene, is also wanted by police in connection with alleged threats made on Instagram over the summer. Toronto Police alleged he urged followers to “shoot everyone in Regent Park.”

His involvement in a violent 2005 home invasion in Windsor, Ont. resulted in Atkins’ first stint behind bars at the age of 16, serving a little over 2 1/2 years, after he and his co-conspirators — all under the age of 18 — were tried as adults for armed robbery, forcible confinement, threats and breaking-and-entering.

After a 2008 weapons charge, Atkins was arrested on New Year’s Eve 2010 in possession of a loaded handgun, sending him to prison for six years.

like i said stricter laws if this was USA this loser would have still been locked up instead you give a few years they come out and do the same thing over and over again

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
wash your car just for it to be salted to death 3 hours later, brehettes :martin:
lose the receipt to get a free car wash, brehettes :martin::martin:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
for the cops to arrest him in windsor and not wait until he comes back to toronto must have some juicy juicy evidence.

For the cops to charge him with that they must have some text messages or phone convos between top 5 and the dude who pulled the trigger.

And this dude being in windsor seems like these losers might have been wanting to cop a new piece or something

good riddance give em all 25 years for all i care

EXACTLY.

another clue they have him dead to rights is the preciseness of the charge.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atkins, known as Rolexx Homi in Toronto’s independent hip-hop scene, is also wanted by police in connection with alleged threats made on Instagram over the summer. Toronto Police alleged he urged followers to “shoot everyone in Regent Park.”

His involvement in a violent 2005 home invasion in Windsor, Ont. resulted in Atkins’ first stint behind bars at the age of 16, serving a little over 2 1/2 years, after he and his co-conspirators — all under the age of 18 — were tried as adults for armed robbery, forcible confinement, threats and breaking-and-entering.

After a 2008 weapons charge, Atkins was arrested on New Year’s Eve 2010 in possession of a loaded handgun, sending him to prison for six years.

like i said stricter laws if this was USA this loser would have still been locked up instead you give a few years they come out and do the same thing over and over again
That’s one way to look at it. But another way is...one of my close homies did a couple years for armed robbery and has now dedicated his life to helping kids from his situation go a different path. I guess I’m saying this cuz it’s not all so cut and dry. Some of these guys are LOST and would be very difficult to redeem but others aren’t. It’s not so cut and dry. My own father used to be involved in ‘the life’ and is now a God fearing family man working and paying taxes. There are a lot of those kinds of stories too but they don’t get the clicks.

Is this loss of young innocent lives sad? Yeah. Should we be angry? Of course. Shiiiit it’s motivated me to work with these youths and I’ve been able to help turn some lives around AND change policy. What I’m trying to say is “bury em under the jail” isn’t actually gonna stop this kind of shyt from happening. Put Top 5 or Rolexx Homi away for life and someone else just gonna take their place doing the same shyt or worse until the actual issues are addressed.

I’ve lost several family members to violence. I know the anger of that shyt. I know the wanting to seek revenge. I know the loss. The emptiness of wondering what life would be like if they were still around, the moments you’ll never get to have cuz someone else shot/stabbed them for dumb reasons. From having that anger I know it can consume you if you get stuck to it. But being angry doesn’t help nobody...doing things to change the situations that cause this shyt to happen does.

I’m not even on my soapbox (or if I am I ain’t trying to be cuz I respect y’all nikkas), for me it’s coming from a place of...I hate to see Black men shyt on other Black men who woulda did different had society set themselves up differently. Obviously responsibility goes to the actions of the individuals who do this kind of shyt but you can’t place all the responsibility on them without talking about the shytty parts of society that got them there. I been in a room full of thug nikkas bawling talking about their trauma and depression, man dem who done robbed, beat up and flashed guns on other nikkas...these issues ain’t that simple...

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
That’s one way to look at it. But another way is...one of my close homies did a couple years for armed robbery and has now dedicated his life to helping kids from his situation go a different path. I guess I’m saying this cuz it’s not all so cut and dry. Some of these guys are LOST and would be very difficult to redeem but others aren’t. It’s not so cut and dry. My own father used to be involved in ‘the life’ and is now a God fearing family man working and paying taxes. There are a lot of those kinds of stories too but they don’t get the clicks.

Is this loss of young innocent lives sad? Yeah. Should we be angry? Of course. Shiiiit it’s motivated me to work with these youths and I’ve been able to help turn some lives around AND change policy. What I’m trying to say is “bury em under the jail” isn’t actually gonna stop this kind of shyt from happening. Put Top 5 or Rolexx Homi away for life and someone else just gonna take their place doing the same shyt or worse until the actual issues are addressed.

I’ve lost several family members to violence. I know the anger of that shyt. I know the wanting to seek revenge. I know the loss. The emptiness of wondering what life would be like if they were still around, the moments you’ll never get to have cuz someone else shot/stabbed them for dumb reasons. From having that anger I know it can consume you if you get stuck to it. But being angry doesn’t help nobody...doing things to change the situations that cause this shyt to happen does.

I’m not even on my soapbox (or if I am I ain’t trying to be cuz I respect y’all nikkas), for me it’s coming from a place of...I hate to see Black men shyt on other Black men who woulda did different had society set themselves up differently. Obviously responsibility goes to the actions of the individuals who do this kind of shyt but you can’t place all the responsibility on them without talking about the shytty parts of society that got them there. I been in a room full of thug nikkas bawling talking about their trauma and depression, man dem who done robbed, beat up and flashed guns on other nikkas...these issues ain’t that simple...

:salute:

What we get out of these news reports are highlights of the symptoms and eventual ends of the sources.

That's why, no matter how many social workers we have, the problem still lurks and manifests itself into more youth.

Some of these schools that we went to have 27% of kids in special education. Why is that number so high? And then looking at the gifted children, it is usually less than 1%. How is that possible? Kids are being ruined.

To make matters worse I read a report that nationwide, nearly half of Canadian adults are illiterate. How far in life can you make it without knowing how to read? Some of these cargo haulers and pilots can not read. People carrying thousands of tones on the road and in the sky can't read.

:merchant:

These teachers are showing up and telling black kids you're worthless and will never amount to anything. After being in a class with these teachers for hours that mentality becomes reality. Some of those white female teachers did it to me.

Your marks start to slip even though your work is above everyone else's. I'm still struggling with having confidence in my written work. If that happens to you from grade 3 onward and in multiple classes, you will release some of that elsewhere.

By the time 2000 was coming around, there was supposed to be a shift in education to include black history into textbooks. Toronto officials scrapped that once they got in.

Canada is hailed as diverse but why is one group like ours struggling mightily? Policies are canceled when they would help the community. They can't have us out of our designated status.

Remember that Jane revitalization project that would help the community? Scrapped.
The evidence is there why madness occurs. No one wants to take action on fixing it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

telling people to shoot everyone around while they already going around spraying at anyone outside. he should get a terrorism charge straight up.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

life is tough for a lot of people. why aren't all communities having these same issues? we all came up around working class immigrants. not everyone move into crime and violence. how many innocent Black men should continue to be collateral damage for brehs "that are trying to figure it out" should you get props because you finally got your shyt together after 20? how many people did you ruin on the path to self discovery? they just trash?

I don't even have a soap box I'm just not into understanding bullshyt. these nikkaz are spraying at civilians. they not killing to eat or survive. their choices shouldn't have to affect us all because they need time to figure shyt out... :gucci: