The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I remember Toronto rap growing up
The k-OS, choclair, maestro, kardinal, jellestons etc it was actually enjoyable to listen to and wasn’t filled with filth I have no idea what happened

maybe I’m old flabby and sick but just saying
Yean toronto had a sound back then
Their own identitiy

Kardinal etc

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I agree to a certain extent, but some of these nikkas have zero interest in being productive, integrating with society & are dedicated to the street life, Top 5 gets on IG live everyday bragging about homicides & ridiculing the dead, I can't see someone like that taking advantage of any program that would get him a free education or gainful employment....

but those programs should be made available for brothers seeking them tho.....I 100% agree with that.

They'd rather you be productive and rob you for what you have.

Education is cheap in canada you can literally be as dumb as a door knob and after 21 go to university as a mature student and pay less in 4 years than you would for one year at a us univeristy

Can go to college and get a good job, can take an accelerated program and be a rpn in a year and half

can even be a hs dropout and become a cleaner or porter at a hospital or tdsb and make a good wage

can even have a criminal record and get a pardon and still get a good job

but nahh

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And lets be real many of these brehs don't want to learn or be a regular cat getting up and going to work.

It's only rap music, puzzy, violence and easy cash that makes up their mind
You could walk to Walmart/mickyds and get a part time job
Apply student loan, do a diploma at ryerson or 4 year at degree at york
You can got adult school and get your HS diploma

The opportunity is there.

My Walmart near my house i see like 100 brown brehs grinding, and they all in school at the same time

These young brehs dont want to work..they just want fast life/fast money
Thats why they turn to drill music or sell weed on the side

97 percent of the somali youth come from a stable good home.. no drugs, alchol abuse..
Good mothers.....but these idiots stray and want to join gangs

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They'd rather you be productive and rob you for what you have.

Education is cheap in canada you can literally be as dumb as a door knob and after 21 go to university as a mature student and pay less in 4 years than you would for one year at a us univeristy

Can go to college and get a good job, can take an accelerated program and be a rpn in a year and half

can even be a hs dropout and become a cleaner or porter at a hospital or tdsb and make a good wage

can even have a criminal record and get a pardon and still get a good job

but nahh
Ontario has 24 public funded colleges
Anyone can apply online with HS diploma

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
This is my moms friend son
His family had to move to another country cause some opp shot their home up

Whole family ran away to egypt

Kid is like 19

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Things aren’t going to change because it’s black on black crime put up more basketball nets :troll:

Cops need to put up an award for like 100k guarantee someone will snitch it worked in the past

I guarantee in both these cars there were 3-4 people there just living life like it’s normal to kill someone hop back in the car drive off and bump some ignorant music

It’s sad but the best thing you can do as a black man is get the hell out of these communities and don’t even go back

Like why the hell isn’t there some project top 5 and cold raiding these idiots and dragging them away

it’s dudes like this who ruin it for the rest of us

thank the Lord every day that I didn’t grow up in these communities.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This is my moms friend son
His family had to move to another country cause some opp shot their home up

Whole family ran away to egypt

Kid is like 19

that's a shame. these guys have no thought about shooting up family homes. that's not gangster. that's goofy. i always think what if someone decides to up the ante and after having their home shot up they kill the opps family and leave the opp alive to suffer the losses? there's twisted people like that, but nooooo no one ever think through the dumb shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the thing is these new brehs don't even care

Published Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:54AM EDT
Last Updated Thursday, October 1, 2020 1:15PM EDT
A man gunned down in North York this morning was on his way to the hospital with his newborn baby and a female companion when he was killed in a brazen drive-by shooting, Toronto police say.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday morning, Insp. Paul Rinkoff said a man, a female, and their newborn child were walking to a parked vehicle in the area of Jane Street and Lawrence Avenue shortly after 9 a.m. when a vehicle pulled up and suspects opened fire.

and then the 12 year old boy

TORONTO -- There is a growing tribute at the scene of a shooting that claimed the life of an innocent 12-year-old boy.

He was out for a walk with his mother when they were caught in the crossfire of gun violence near the corner of Jane Street and Stong Court over the weekend. After days in hospital, the boy died from his injuries.

the guy last week and the guy a few days ago

there is literally no code and all these dudes haven't been caught yet still roaming the street

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You could walk to Walmart/mickyds and get a part time job
Apply student loan, do a diploma at ryerson or 4 year at degree at york
You can got adult school and get your HS diploma

The opportunity is there.

My Walmart near my house i see like 100 brown brehs grinding, and they all in school at the same time

These young brehs dont want to work..they just want fast life/fast money
Thats why they turn to drill music or sell weed on the side

97 percent of the somali youth come from a stable good home.. no drugs, alchol abuse..
Good mothers.....but these idiots stray and want to join gangs
it's a manhood thing. a lot of 'em don't like/can't stand being dissed on the block and their pride gets in their way of their best life. not just somali youths many street dudes...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When yall letting us in? I need to visit before I get back to be a 40 hr drone.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When yall letting us in? I need to visit before I get back to be a 40 hr drone.

lol breh soon it will be other way around because we might be the last people on earth to get vaccinated

I doubt the border gets opened this year it seems every week they are bringing in stricter protocols right now you need a negative covid test soon you’ll have to pay 2 grand to quarantine in a hotel for theee days