The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh cops would have to do 1 raid and they’d be guaranteed to get guns (possible murder weapons cause these nikkas are stupid) all of their cell phones which is guaranteed to have incriminating evidence and the ability to match with cell towers to track their locations and pin point them to the crimes. Would literally be that easy :francis: And like you said with the cameras, I’d guarantee you that would cost less than a million dollars to do that in all TCH communities (which would be tax payer money) but they refuse.

Like you said tho it’s the embedded racism in Canadian society and since we like to tote our horn as this multicultural mosaic and compare our every move to America, we can always say “well it’s not like it is down in the states! It’s way worse there” and we do nothing. The only people who suffer are the people who look like me and you and we suffer silently because we have no media representation here to be our voice or tell the true stories of our lives as black Canadians.

Yup tch owns all of these buildings etc. Hell they could easily hire like 4-5 security guards who patrol

Toronto has no problem paying fare inspectors to harass folks on the ttc but squirm when they could do the same for metro housing complexes

Also these councillors and mps are worthless

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Breh cops would have to do 1 raid and they’d be guaranteed to get guns (possible murder weapons cause these nikkas are stupid) all of their cell phones which is guaranteed to have incriminating evidence and the ability to match with cell towers to track their locations and pin point them to the crimes. Would literally be that easy :francis: And like you said with the cameras, I’d guarantee you that would cost less than a million dollars to do that in all TCH communities (which would be tax payer money) but they refuse.

Like you said tho it’s the embedded racism in Canadian society and since we like to tote our horn as this multicultural mosaic and compare our every move to America, we can always say “well it’s not like it is down in the states! It’s way worse there” and we do nothing. The only people who suffer are the people who look like me and you and we suffer silently because we have no media representation here to be our voice or tell the true stories of our lives as black Canadians.
They allow it because crime is necessary to justify ballooning police budgets. they gotta feed the rural whites somehow...it's a shame that it's not going into outreach trade programs at 16 y/o when shyt gets critical for black men (you start to really be into things you need money for at that age)

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
stolen vehicles breh....the crux of the issue is identity...these nikkas don't know who they wanna be frfr. if they knnew they could make money properly and live good doing a trade, they would. the opportunities just aren't made viable for them.

also, some of these dude genuinely are looking to score "man" points by doing dirt so people can revere & respect them. some may have had their pride hurt at one point and been on a tear since, others are genuinely lost souls tryna find a place in the world, some are authentically sociopathic and enjoy the carnage, the vast majority of dudes who play in the street don't catch bodies, don't do serious time, are struggling to make a way out of poverty frfr.

It’s 2021 you can easily have machine learning or ai once a license plate photo is taking run instantly against a database to see if the vehicle is stolen and as well to see if the license plate matches up to the make and model of a car

all of this can be done by hiring some dude in India for a few grand to write the code

but like I said the city doesn’t care until chad or Antonella catches a stray bullet

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup tch owns all of these buildings etc. Hell they could easily hire like 4-5 security guards who patrol

Toronto has no problem paying fare inspectors to harass folks on the ttc but squirm when they could do the same for metro housing complexes

Man don’t even get me started on councillors and MPs here. Those positions are stepping stones into the elite status of Canada and to enrich yourself and those around you. Nothing to do with their constituents :mjlol: absolute sham.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

security wouldn't actually help, these nikkas would beat them tf up.

honestly the problem is economics.

but as a quick solution, rolling patrols of these neighbourhoods in the interim while initiating foot patrols which would then be scaled back in favour of community outreach by police, then scale that back once programs are introduced into the communities that provide viable economic opportunities for these black men at the crucial years. those economic opportunities (job training in trades, machine operation) with living wages, would teach financial literacy, and life skills like getting a mortgage, credit management etc that would cut a huge majority of the crime out of these hoods. you would still have a samll minority engaging in the criminal element but with reduced violence because competition would not exist as it does, the glorification of the lifestyle would go to shyt because these young men would be awakened to the bullshyt of their current existence.

think about it remember back in the early 2000s and late 90 when there were heavy casulties from drive by shootings and gang wars? if there was heavier patrolling (drive throughs) in the neighbourhoods a lot of innocent people might still be alive.

moreover getting to them young and providing a better way to earn would also have reduced the membership in these sets.

again they politicians don't say it but the police unions want and need crime to exist to maintain the political power they have. it's such an evil game it isn't funny.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It’s 2021 you can easily have machine learning or ai once a license plate photo is taking run instantly against a database to see if the vehicle is stolen and as well to see if the license plate matches up to the make and model of a car

all of this can be done by hiring some dude in India for a few grand to write the code

but like I said the city doesn’t care until chad or Antonella catches a stray bullet
oh true, they have that shyt in china...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Man don’t even get me started on councillors and MPs here. Those positions are stepping stones into the elite status of Canada and to enrich yourself and those around you. Nothing to do with their constituents :mjlol: absolute sham.
contracts for their family companies, their friends companies which they own equity in...fukking sham.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
We need jobs for young black men that pay. We need affordable housing. We need more black media representatives. More black political representatives. More black performing arts centers. A good example is Canadian TV. Right now we have maybe one TV show with a black lead being produced in Canada. Think about that. We can't tell our own stories. Without our own outlets we rely on American outlets and stories to teach us who we are. We can be multiple generations Canadian and still get pressed and asked where we're from. There isn't one affluent black neighborhood that I can think of. As soon as a neighborhood becomes "black" you see a crazy amount of white flight (See Scarborough in the early 90's). And let's not forget the condescending politicians who refer to after school programs and breakfast clubs as "hug a thug" programs, when they themselves are former drug dealers.
I disagree with this.

It works for the 30+ crowd, but the youth don't give a shyt about who's running for office, what job openings are popping up or who's black on what network.

We have to block parts of American media. Doesn't matter how much good you do, if the negative has a pull that's 100x times stronger you can't win.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

truth be told they want the crime. it justifies the huge police budget, the number of officers, and their voting block which the MPs and nem all use to their benefit.

everyone but the poor disenfranchised win in that evil equation.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean as you look at it right now if you took away the ttc the average black man salary in Toronto would be pittance

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
85 Sheppard East :blessed:

Used to ride this bus everyday as a shorty for school and to get to STC on friday nights and saturdays during the day y’all remember that :wow:

Great post tho breh. All facts. You should post in here more

I formed a Rock/Hip Hop band 15 years ago with some guys I went to school with, and since I still lived in Malvern, so we called the band 85 East. It just made sense. That was the bus that ran by my backyard for a long time. Had a blast in that band, but all things come to an end. Went solo and formed 80sFavoriteBabies crew.

I post up in here from time to time when I see the thread pop up. Toronto is so weird in some ways, and great in others.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
We need jobs for young black men that pay. We need affordable housing. We need more black media representatives. More black political representatives. More black performing arts centers. A good example is Canadian TV. Right now we have maybe one TV show with a black lead being produced in Canada. Think about that. We can't tell our own stories. Without our own outlets we rely on American outlets and stories to teach us who we are. We can be multiple generations Canadian and still get pressed and asked where we're from. There isn't one affluent black neighborhood that I can think of. As soon as a neighborhood becomes "black" you see a crazy amount of white flight (See Scarborough in the early 90's). And let's not forget the condescending politicians who refer to after school programs and breakfast clubs as "hug a thug" programs, when they themselves are former drug dealers.

I agree to a certain extent, but some of these nikkas have zero interest in being productive, integrating with society & are dedicated to the street life, Top 5 gets on IG live everyday bragging about homicides & ridiculing the dead, I can't see someone like that taking advantage of any program that would get him a free education or gainful employment....

but those programs should be made available for brothers seeking them tho.....I 100% agree with that.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I disagree with this.

It works for the 30+ crowd, but the youth don't give a shyt about who's running for office, what job openings are popping up or who's black on what network.

We have to block parts of American media. Doesn't matter how much good you do, if the negative has a pull that's 100x times stronger you can't win.
you're both right.

there is a segment of youth in the street that want another better way than selling drugs to be fair. they jjust don't have the exposure or access to those ways in their day-to-day, too worried about avoiding the nikka tryna groom them to sell dope, or their sibling needing care which they need to provide or some other shyt a kid shouldn't be worrying about.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I remember Toronto rap growing up
The k-OS, choclair, maestro, kardinal, jellestons etc it was actually enjoyable to listen to and wasn’t filled with filth I have no idea what happened

social media platforms happened, Universal wasn't messing with anyone spitting gangsta rap when those dudes were poppin'^^^ now all it takes is a videographer, studio time & a youtube channel, and these clowns can bypass all the red tape{labels/video fact..etc..) there's no filter anymore.