The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmao, i mean you'd be surprised how incompetent some street brehs are with a computer and software, not all street cats are made alike, the ones doing the most heinous acts tend not to have too many other skill sets, hence the degenerate homicidal behaviours.

You can't paint in broad strokes, these are people we're talking about you HAVE to address the complexities or you end up mismanaging the problems, don't mangicake-manage style this, it's part of the reason the issue persists to this level in a country like canada, we ought to be more like sweden and germany in terms of violent crimes, but we're not. it's a direct result of the way we manage social issues.
This guy’s speaking facts. And there are others in here I respect who are more tough on the youth but coming from multiple housing projects in Toronto and the U.S I personally can say the black community has a host of complex issues and to only play the “if you don’t do better now fukk you” card it’s actually counterproductive.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

basically they're talkin' about how Iceland implemented covid19 certificates that make it easier/convenient for travel.....and how the idea is being floated around by the Canadian gov't.

the guest brought up how this could be an imposition on civil liberties & questioned it's effectiveness.....

she also suggested that covid19 passports/certificates give the impression that getting the vaccine is mandatory.....

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she might of been a set-up ting.
Or the living example of 50s lyrics on Heat, “if you was smart you’d be shook of me/ cuz I’d get tired of looking for ya, spray ya momma crib and let ya ass look for me”