The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Of course it is you can always tell when they don't have a mugshot to show the victim
this is his instagram

Michael ‍♂️ (@m.berchie) • Instagram photos and videos

another wrong place at wrong time, this is why I stay my azz away from this areas all these dudes see is someone black in a area and they let the gun go.

notice all these killings are the same, a car strolls up on someone in jane and finch and lets off bullets then a car strolls up on someone near jungle lets off bullets

Again no one will care until a becky is caught in teh crossfire

So sad. Heard the young man just graduated from U of T and was job searching. Doesn't sound like the breh was troublesome at all. shyt needs to stop man, can't just be shooting at someone because they are black and driving in a specific neighborhood.

Used to visit some friends by Varna, don't think I'll be going around there no more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So sad. Heard the young man just graduated from U of T and was job searching. Doesn't sound like the breh was troublesome at all. shyt needs to stop man, can't just be shooting at someone because they are black and driving in a specific neighborhood.

Used to visit some friends by Varna, don't think I'll be going around there no more.

remember this story?

Three Toronto men get life in prison as judge slams ‘childish’ murder of innocent electrical engineer

You just never know

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The way Toronto is going real estate wise these hoods may be razed sooner than later as well
Slowly new condos are being put up at jane and driftwood

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Just shows how overrated Toronto is. It’s not a mini nyc or mini London it’s meh

even drake ain’t here during the pandemic

And prices for rentals will continue to drop as many businesses go to the end of the fourt quarter and start slashing and cews ends in a few months . That same building that last year at this time was renting out for 2,300 is going for 1700 now
There never truly was that much to do out here tbh.

When I dated my ex (who lives in MTL) I realized the lifestyles are almost the same. Same bars, same clubs, same immature millenials, same dating environment. Same ting:yeshrug:

Only difference is getting drunk out there is as easy as taking a walk to a 24-hour couche-tard :mjlit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There never truly was that much to do out here tbh.

When I dated my ex (who lives in MTL) I realized the lifestyles are almost the same. Same bars, same clubs, same immature millenials, same dating environment. Same ting:yeshrug:

Only difference is getting drunk out there is as easy as taking a walk to a 24-hour couche-tard :mjlit:

montreal got that european vibe though, old montreal is :noah: also better women I would say, rent is also cheap but those taxes they take from your pay is disgusting

LIke toronto is meh I never even saw why anyone would come here for vacation cn tower, ripleys, walking on queen west, wack museum and wack art gallery

not saying I would but i have a former co worker who moved to regina saskatchewan dude is renting a 3bdrm townhouse for 1,200 a month

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
aye fuhk you:stopitslime:

:patrice:you right, but fuc yeeeewww

:skip:
Breh I don't even mean mug people when they cut me off anymore. Never know who will do what and the chances of them getting caught is next to zero.

Right now, it is what it is. :yeshrug:

currently

jungle, jane strip, connections, malvern, regent, alexandria park
I would say just stay in spots you know are safe.

I got family in the Keele/Eglington area and thing still look a little iffy around there.