The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im even in the midst of looking for a 2bedroom (my cousin is moving from calgary cause of some bullshyt) but still waiting it out another month before im serious again

I figured that a lot of people would leave toronto during this time

I even got approved for a place that im probably gonna turn down, and they're offering a $1000 discount for first month. Lots of places are doing the same and even throwing in free parking and utilities just to sweeten the deal even more :picard:.

These buildings must be starved man. The out of towners had enough of Toronto's shyt lol:russ:

Just shows how overrated Toronto is. It’s not a mini nyc or mini London it’s meh

even drake ain’t here during the pandemic

And prices for rentals will continue to drop as many businesses go to the end of the fourt quarter and start slashing and cews ends in a few months . That same building that last year at this time was renting out for 2,300 is going for 1700 now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Things aren’t going to change because it’s black on black crime put up more basketball nets :troll:

Cops need to put up an award for like 100k guarantee someone will snitch it worked in the past

I guarantee in both these cars there were 3-4 people there just living life like it’s normal to kill someone hop back in the car drive off and bump some ignorant music

It’s sad but the best thing you can do as a black man is get the hell out of these communities and don’t even go back

Like why the hell isn’t there some project top 5 and cold raiding these idiots and dragging them away

it’s dudes like this who ruin it for the rest of us

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
man you know what annoys me the most about a lot of gun violence. often times the nikkas shooting are complete cowards, they'll have a problem with someone but will shoot after an acquaintance they know is not on the gun play cause they're an easy target. man....young men if you running around with knuckle heads with gun beef, stay away from them and tool up/buy a vest until the beef is dead, the cops won't look out for you, the system won't hold you down. protect yourself and stay out the fukking wway.

rip to the breh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
man you know what annoys me the most about a lot of gun violence. often times the nikkas shooting are complete cowards, they'll have a problem with someone but will shoot after an acquaintance they know is not on the gun play cause they're an easy target. man....young men if you running around with knuckle heads with gun beef, stay away from them and tool up/buy a vest until the beef is dead, the cops won't look out for you, the system won't hold you down. protect yourself and stay out the fukking wway.

rip to the breh.

Remember that wire episode when snoop was testing if People were from Baltimore or New York?

these dudes ain’t even checking, you can literally just be like dropping off a friend or jusr picking up some food

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
They need to break up the hip-hop scene in Toronto.

The young idiots have created their little replica of Chiraq.

Where are all the must avoid places for an innocent black man?
You already know what the key indicator is to look out for. :mjpls: