The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Of course it is you can always tell when they don't have a mugshot to show the victim
this is his instagram

Michael ‍♂️ (@m.berchie) • Instagram photos and videos

another wrong place at wrong time, this is why I stay my azz away from this areas all these dudes see is someone black in a area and they let the gun go.

notice all these killings are the same, a car strolls up on someone in jane and finch and lets off bullets then a car strolls up on someone near jungle lets off bullets

Again no one will care until a becky is caught in teh crossfire
Unreal

Just a fly young bro just living his life

No one will care since its not a white girl

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
yeah people are moving back home or further away. If you don't have to go to work downtown why would you continue paying such high rent. While some people love downtown many people just lived downtown because it was close to work.
im even in the midst of looking for a 2bedroom (my cousin is moving from calgary cause of some bullshyt) but still waiting it out another month before im serious again

I figured that a lot of people would leave toronto during this time

I even got approved for a place that im probably gonna turn down, and they're offering a $1000 discount for first month. Lots of places are doing the same and even throwing in free parking and utilities just to sweeten the deal even more :picard:.

These buildings must be starved man. The out of towners had enough of Toronto's shyt lol:russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Meh I haven’t got a red cent from the government for all the stress I’ve gone through since March. No pandemic pay, nothing.

I’ll take this 500 dollar tax credit they are offering for work at home and buy some ethereum
:ohhh:that shyt still going on?

My new job has me working from home since the day I started and im wondering if I can qualify