The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt makes me cringe everytime bro.
I was at the gas station and the attendant told the white dude "can you please wear your mask properly sir"
White dude started screaming and cuss the attendant out :picard:
I swear I be wanting to fight these motherfukkers. Ima start telling ppl straight up to wear their shyt properly. I’m a big Black motherfukker with a deep voice so I don’t anticipate any problems

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Went to my old neighbourhood to see my mom today and the downtown core is getting hella gentrified man :mjcry:

You just noticed this lol

Its been gentrified for 10 years....Downtown aint been the same since the entertainment district went ghost and ossington became a destination :scust:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We talk about masks but a lot of people are just nasty as fukk and washing their hands and being clean is foreign to them. these nasty fukks spreading the virus around.
breh I need to load up on winter essentials and I keep forgetting the city is on fire with infections when I'm about to hit the mall... shyt feel weird.
one thing I don’t miss about my time in Toronto is the brown people. They generally make no effort to integrate into society they just all move into the same neighborhoods and take over like Brampton and Scarborough. And they hella racist so fukk em
same way they live in Africa. I don't dont fukk with that shyt. and it has already affected them here. Generally moving like they aloof in society makes people dislike them

it was them who were causing havoc in small Ontario towns this summer leaving Toronto to party in those places at the beach with huge groups of people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Police arrest 3 teens in bakery shooting that injured 6 - CityNews Toronto

this is what i dont get

Illia Ayo, 18, of London, is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault, discharge firearm recklessly and unauthorized possession of a firearm.

Two 16-year-old boys, who can’t be named, are facing similar charges.

now this is in july
Five People Arrested in Car Jacking Incident

Three men from the City of London, 18-year-old, Illia Ayo, 20-year-old Stephan Ayo, and 20-year-old Jahvahn George were charged with Robbery, Imitation Firearm-Use While Committing Offence, and Disguise with Intent.

just shows you what a joke canada laws in you can commit a robbery in july be charged and released and do dirt in september

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
They need to figure out what they're doing with the malls because I'm not even worried about Christmas day. The shopping is going to be out of hand.